RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,131.60

₽1,741.27

Экономия: ₽609.67 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1976648 Mar 06, 2012

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

Works

Отзыв оставлен 5138347109585906719 Jan 21, 2013

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2878046 Nov 22, 2012

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

Отзыв оставлен milkandhoneymomma Nov 19, 2013

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Everyone needs some Echinacea on hand!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3173319 Jan 29, 2011

As a student of history, I can tell you this stuff has been in folk's medicine cabinets for a long, long time. It really works too! You don't take it everyday, only when you start feeling icky. Every single time I have started to feel under the weather I start taking the Echinacea!

Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2069581 Nov 14, 2009

My wife and I take this to help boost the immune system and it appears to work well. Recommended

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2249353 Jan 06, 2010

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

預防感冒

Отзыв оставлен 5511684054427821820 Sep 30, 2015

出現喉嚨不舒服或輕微鼻塞的症狀 在半杯溫熱的水裡加入一滴管喝下 隔天起床症狀都消失了 預防感冒很有效果!

awsome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1006196 Apr 11, 2010

best product in its category

good quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1058619 Apr 08, 2010

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

Позиции 1-10 из 11