Customer Reviews

Nature's Answer, Echinacea, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

$17.54
$26.99
руб 625.21
Savings of: $9.45 (35% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 12 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2069581 From California on Nov 14, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

My wife and I take this to help boost the immune system and it appears to work well. Recommended

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer2249353 From California on Jan 06, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1058619 From Florida on Apr 08, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

awsome

Posted by Reviewer1006196 From Greece on Apr 11, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

best product in its category

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1096071 From California on Aug 23, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

great product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives