Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Nature's Answer, Echinacea, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 1207.28
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2069581 Nov 14, 2009

My wife and I take this to help boost the immune system and it appears to work well. Recommended

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2249353 Jan 06, 2010

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

good quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1058619 Apr 08, 2010

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

awsome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1006196 Apr 11, 2010

best product in its category

It works!