RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽858.70

₽1,321.44

Экономия: ₽462.73 (скидка 35%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Works for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2857957 Apr 24, 2010

It appears that my fasting blood sugar has dropped 40 points (120, 128,130---down to 80)after two weeks of daily doses of chia meal. It's not bad to get down either. Louise Ritchey

Chia Meal- Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1553512 Jul 27, 2009

an excellent product. Chia Meal has reduced by total cholerterol about 40 points.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

What I think of chia meal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1061297 Mar 28, 2010

Hi I have been taking at least 4 scoops of chia meal a day since I received it I feel so much better! I think the minerals and other good things contained inthis meal are a valuble addition to my diet and I will continue to take it on my cerials soups stews or even in plain water!! I think it is wonderful and I also think it's so good to think that you people take the time and effort to obtain this food at a great price, so many thanks for making me feel good !, regards Reg.

Chia Meal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2909250 Oct 06, 2009

I read that this is good for Diabetes and Heart. It seems to work or me.

Ground up chia seeds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719407 Apr 22, 2012

Is as expected, ground up chia seeds. Advantage over whole seeds is that it mixes easily with water. When I use whole seeds I generally have to wait 5 minutes for the seeds to completely absorb the water. Chia meal has a mild nutty taste. Good for cereals, cooking, gravy thickener, etc. If you're put off by the texture or look of whole chia seeds then this is for you. I'd have preferred they sell this as 16oz rather than 12oz.

nature's answer chia meal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2434204 Nov 18, 2008

Blends well into smoothies. I also give it to my dogs by stirring into their moist food.

CHIA Meal ....Good Source of EFA

Отзыв оставлен chacho Dec 19, 2008

This product is a "Must" because it contains natural Linolenic Acid which is the only essential fatty acid our liver fails to produce. Our liver will produce all other fatty acids our body needs from the protein (Plant protein)[I avoid animal fats because I know it's very "Unhealthy" and carbs we consume except "Linolenic Acids." I enjoy this product very much and use in all my dishes. Its a healthy choice for me! Love it...This nutrient has a lot of healthy benefits to mention here! I have had very good results from most products I have purchased from iherb and very pleased with their online chat and their timely deliveries too. Thanks iherb.........

Chia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231434 Sep 25, 2008

I must atmid that I havn´t felt any differance i the two weeks I have drunk it. I hope that I will gain trom the positive affects at some point.

Wife loves it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1976027 Apr 03, 2009

She likes it in yogurt which makes for a filling snack to help her eat less. Being fiber rich also helps with going to the bathroom. Also very nutricious.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Nature's Answer, Chia Meal, 12 oz (340.5 g)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609603 Sep 08, 2010