Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Answer, Chia Meal, 12 oz (340.5 g) (Discontinued Item)

$12.99
$19.99
руб 790.44
Экономия: $7.00 (скидка 35%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 30 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 29

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Works for me.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2857957 Apr 24, 2010

It appears that my fasting blood sugar has dropped 40 points (120, 128,130---down to 80)after two weeks of daily doses of chia meal. It's not bad to get down either. Louise Ritchey

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Chia Meal- Excellent

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1553512 Jul 27, 2009

an excellent product. Chia Meal has reduced by total cholerterol about 40 points.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

What I think of chia meal

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1061297 Mar 28, 2010

Hi I have been taking at least 4 scoops of chia meal a day since I received it I feel so much better! I think the minerals and other good things contained inthis meal are a valuble addition to my diet and I will continue to take it on my cerials soups stews or even in plain water!! I think it is wonderful and I also think it's so good to think that you people take the time and effort to obtain this food at a great price, so many thanks for making me feel good !, regards Reg.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Chia Meal

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2909250 Oct 06, 2009

I read that this is good for Diabetes and Heart. It seems to work or me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Ground up chia seeds

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719407 Apr 22, 2012

Is as expected, ground up chia seeds. Advantage over whole seeds is that it mixes easily with water. When I use whole seeds I generally have to wait 5 minutes for the seeds to completely absorb the water. Chia meal has a mild nutty taste. Good for cereals, cooking, gravy thickener, etc. If you're put off by the texture or look of whole chia seeds then this is for you. I'd have preferred they sell this as 16oz rather than 12oz.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 29

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »