Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Nature's Answer, Астрагал, 500 мг, 90 растительных капсул

$6.17
$9.49
руб 382.21
Экономия: $3.32 (скидка 35%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 21 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 1-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-2 из 2

Made me sick...

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2075737 Dec 16, 2010

I bought this herb to boost my immune system. I took 1500 mg for about two or three weeks when I started to get a really bad headache every day and stomach issues. I also began to wake up in the morning with very swollen eyelids. I've stopped taking it and I am starting to feel myself again. This might not happen to everyone, but I must be allergic or intolerant to it or something...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Will stick with the extract

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2607044 Feb 07, 2011

I hoped this would work as well as the extract so it would be more convenient to take along if we were away from home. I tried this while coming down with a cold and it did not bring the relief the extract does nor did it help me to feel better. We will continue to use the alcohol free extract (same brand) as it does work extremely well and makes you feel better even if you're not sick. It's easier to take than the capsules also.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-2 из 2