Customer Reviews

Nature's Answer, Astragalus, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

$6.17
$9.49
руб 220.42
Savings of: $3.32 (35% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 1-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Made me sick...

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2075737 From Idaho on Dec 16, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this herb to boost my immune system. I took 1500 mg for about two or three weeks when I started to get a really bad headache every day and stomach issues. I also began to wake up in the morning with very swollen eyelids. I've stopped taking it and I am starting to feel myself again. This might not happen to everyone, but I must be allergic or intolerant to it or something...

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Will stick with the extract

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2607044 From Tennessee on Feb 07, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I hoped this would work as well as the extract so it would be more convenient to take along if we were away from home. I tried this while coming down with a cold and it did not bring the relief the extract does nor did it help me to feel better. We will continue to use the alcohol free extract (same brand) as it does work extremely well and makes you feel better even if you're not sick. It's easier to take than the capsules also.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives