RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,451.95

₽2,419.92

Экономия: ₽967.97 (скидка 40%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Difference is amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3172481 Feb 23, 2007

I have Fibro myalgia and am in contant pain and have all these knots and lumps on my body. I started taking the Fibrozym and noticed a difference in my pain levels with in days and the lumps are noticibly smaller. It is worth the price of 1 bottle to try it!

Helping my dog & me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2883993 Sep 22, 2011

These seem to be working wonders for both my dog & myself. My 14yr old dogs had a HUGE growth/tumor on his right hip. The size of the hard baseball. I started to use these tablets & also Gaia Herbs, Hoxsey Red Clover tinture & I do believe it's the combo that has helped shrink the tumor to half its size. I also was feeling some pain near my rt breast. I too started taking these & I have to say I am no longer feeling this pain.

Absolute Miracle Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3234882 Dec 20, 2008

Arthritic swelling in neck and lower back has almost disappeared in only 3 weeks of using this product. Also, fibro breasts disease has totally disappeared. Other problems such as muscle soreness and tmj have also been relieved. This is a wonderful product! Highly Recommended!

Knots, Lumps, cysts, Uterine fibroids; myomas

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055106 Jan 31, 2009

I have lumps, fatty cysts, under my skin on various body parts, and they are noticeably smaller after only a short time of taking "Fibrozyme". My myomas are shrinking too. I was scheduled for surgery! Now I probably don't need it. I do not dare to be without this product.

I love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3325554 Apr 28, 2011

I love this product I just wrong a long comment but it disappeared on my computer. So to make short now. I use it on an empty stomach one hour before my next meal and I take for 5 days straight then I take weekends off then on again. I use it because I have Fibroid s, it also helped my digestive system work properly. I highly recommend it, I seem to have a better complexion.

Worth a Try

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060826 Dec 19, 2007

I've had pain of fibromyalgia for almost twenty years, and have tried many supplements and natural remedies. Other than pain meds and massage, nothing ever seems to help. I've been using this product for three weeks and have had many days of lessened pain, so I'm going to continue using it. I'm taking two tablets at every meal.

seems to help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2611721 Nov 21, 2007

My dr. recommended taking proteolytic enzymes mostly at night while the body is repairing itself. These seem to help with inflammation and muscle aches.

doesnt work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1171696 Aug 25, 2008

title says it all. waste of money

Enzymes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1555153 Mar 10, 2010

Good price, good blend and great delivery time. I was thinking I would have to wait for the delivery, but it arrived so fast I will make iHerb my choice for products. Thank you!

Fibrozym with Serrapeptase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1242003 Apr 03, 2010

I have been taking Serrapeptase products for quite a while. I like this one. It seems to give me what my body is needing.

Позиции 1-10 из 13