Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Factors, Снятие стресса, ГАМК Pharma, 100 мг, 60 капсул

руб 1105.64
Экономия: $7.78 (скидка 30%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 55 отзывов

Позиции 41-45 из 53

« Предыдущая | 7 8 9 10 11 | Следующая »

iHerb Provides Pharma Gaba

Отзыв оставлен 5459893221796024549 Dec 23, 2014

These capsules manage my emotional climate beautifully. I have metastatic breast cancer and the fear can sometimes be debilitating, but with my Parma Gaba, I can live peacefully and manage my fear and dread. It might not work for everyone, but it sure works for me. It is not a drug that makes me feel out of control or 'drugged' it is very gentle. I just suddenly realize that I don't have the anxiety. What a relief! And iHerb is really wonderful about getting my order to me in rapid order. I am very pleased. Thank you iHerb folks.

Пожаловаться

Helps to relax before sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1819146 Jul 21, 2014

I've been using this product since January 2014. It's great!

Finally an herbal solution

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2202050 May 06, 2009

I have suffered with anxiety disorder for several years now, and have been prescribed benzodiazapines. I find them helpful, but I'm very happy that there is now anatural choice that is somewhat effective for me. I will probably order ths product again in the future.

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1019614 Dec 27, 2010

I use this product in conjunction with fish oil and sam-e for seasonal depression. It works well but remember to give yourself 3-4 weeks to ramp up when beginning any product like this. They don't work immediately (usually) and may take time to work but will be worth it. I have had no side effects and I can handle the dreary northeast weather this year.

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1086201 Jan 06, 2011

I'm not sure about this one yet, it made me feel strange

Позиции 41-45 из 53