Customer Reviews

Natural Factors, Stress Relax, Pharma GABA, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

$18.17
$25.95
руб 645.86
Savings of: $7.78 (30% Off)
3.9 out of 5 based on 60 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 21-25 of 48 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Helped me relax so I could focus

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2204935 From Connecticut on Dec 10, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

This is a great product - I have a very stressful job and it really helped me relax so I could focus on what I needed to do. I highly recommend it!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

works for me

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2451023 From Florida on Feb 09, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

would highly recommend this for someone who has an anxiety disorder & doesn't want their thinking to be cloudy.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Helps me relax

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2684109 From New York on Jan 19, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I recently experienced a bout of anxiety that had me contemplating medication. I decided against the meds and this gabba products really takes the edge off my anxiety and also helps me fall asleep. I'm glad I've found it and find that taking two is the best way to go (I started just taking one).

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good Product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3009488 From California on Oct 22, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have trouble falling asleep and I take this to help that. . and it does help!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

one at bedtime helps me sleep

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by KentuckyWildcat From Kentucky on Jun 05, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I started taking one of these at bedtime and found it helped me to fall asleep. These seem to be more potent than regular GABA, so a lower dose can be used.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 21-25 of 48 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives