Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Factors, Stress Relax, Pharma GABA, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

$18.17
$25.95
руб 923.70
Экономия: $7.78 (скидка 30%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 55 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 21-25 из 53

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »

Great Product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1391031 Oct 30, 2013

other gaba does not cross the blood brain barrie. this one does as it is formulated differently. It keeps me from getting too overwhelmed but i do not feel like i am drugged. only take 1 b4 bed and 1 at about noon as i work from 2-11pm. started taking 2 at night left me groggy in am---I think it may depend on body weight--I am 116lbs so a bigger body may need more. Really keeps you not uptight if you have alot to do.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Less stress

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618534 Apr 20, 2013

Nice product. For me this works better than holy basil or passionflower. I take one at breakfast, one at lunch and one before sleep. In a couple of days i felt more relax and peacefull. Try it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This works

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2371998 Aug 07, 2009

I did notice I am more relaxed and not so quick to get upset with co-workers. In fact I was able to ignore a lot more of what they were doing like talking on the phone while at work and just being lazy. With this Herb I was able to give gentle reminders without getting upset.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

helps me sleep!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2516150 Oct 24, 2010

PharmaGABA does seem to be superior to just the regular Gaba. If I take 2 of these at night it helps me sleep. Good product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Focus

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1422556 Jan 06, 2009

maintain focus, I'm new to GABA, nice stuff.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 21-25 из 53

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »