Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (2)

Less stress

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618534 Apr 20, 2013

Nice product. For me this works better than holy basil or passionflower. I take one at breakfast, one at lunch and one before sleep. In a couple of days i felt more relax and peacefull. Try it!

This works

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2371998 Aug 07, 2009

I did notice I am more relaxed and not so quick to get upset with co-workers. In fact I was able to ignore a lot more of what they were doing like talking on the phone while at work and just being lazy. With this Herb I was able to give gentle reminders without getting upset.

helps me sleep!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2516150 Oct 24, 2010

PharmaGABA does seem to be superior to just the regular Gaba. If I take 2 of these at night it helps me sleep. Good product.

Focus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1422556 Jan 06, 2009

maintain focus, I'm new to GABA, nice stuff.

Gaba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1073552 Nov 23, 2009

Good stuff! I switch off with Twinlab Gaba and Natural Factors- they both work great!