RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,184.88

₽1,692.21

Экономия: ₽507.34 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв
  • PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Wonderful peace of mind

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2467369 Oct 12, 2010

Received info on this product with one of my orders. Experience daily head pain due to accident. Can't take prescription meds due to allergic reactions. Have changed diet and added exercise, but hard to avoid stress. Tried one capsule before bed. Sense of calm washed over brain. Slept well and woke up refreshed. Less head pain. Today, took capsule before very busy and hectic day at work. Head pain did not increase when normally it would have caused issues with being able to function. Did not feel sleepy and able to focus more than usual. Sense of calm with this product and less migraine pain truly marvelous! Follow up: Months later still working great. With full work schedule, now taking 3x a day. Does not make me sleepy. Helps so much with chronic migraines.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I do think these work (review from Australia)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2575355 Sep 22, 2010

I also take Ashwaghanda - but I do think this works.

Seems okay!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2619724 May 13, 2010

I'm not sure if they're better than synthetic GABA since I get side effects from both types if I take too much. I handle them better if I keep my dosage to about 3 per week. I do like to buy Canadian made tho.

works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2451023 Feb 09, 2010

would highly recommend this for someone who has an anxiety disorder & doesn't want their thinking to be cloudy.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Helped me relax so I could focus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2204935 Dec 10, 2009

This is a great product - I have a very stressful job and it really helped me relax so I could focus on what I needed to do. I highly recommend it!

Gaba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1073552 Nov 23, 2009

Good stuff! I switch off with Twinlab Gaba and Natural Factors- they both work great!

Leveling out my Moods

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1984486 Nov 15, 2009

I've been taking this GABA for a few weeks now and have noticed a consistent elevation of my mood and a reduction in the anxiety I feel. I recommend this (and 5-HTP) especially for alcoholics and drug addicts who do NOT want to be at risk by taking prescription meds for anxiety and stress.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

This works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2371998 Aug 07, 2009

I did notice I am more relaxed and not so quick to get upset with co-workers. In fact I was able to ignore a lot more of what they were doing like talking on the phone while at work and just being lazy. With this Herb I was able to give gentle reminders without getting upset.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Natural Factors PharmaGABA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860479 Jun 08, 2009

I've found this product to be an effective sleeping aid.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Natural Factors, PharmaGABA, Stress Relax,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1083504 May 12, 2009

works well on relieving stress, and panic attacks

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным