RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,061.03

₽2,943.86

Экономия: ₽882.83 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

PGX Ultra Matrix Plus Smooth Digest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2243675 Sep 02, 2011

This really works for me , without any adverse side effects.

SlimStyles PGX

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1047369 Sep 06, 2011

Delivered on time. Easy to use

PGX

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2541490 Oct 18, 2011

I used this product before Dr. Oz had it on his show. A sales rep told me about. I love it. I ran out and the health food store I go to couldn't keep it in stock. While waiting for some to come in I went back to using Benefiber and I was disappointed. I found your web-site and I've been able to get PGX the last two times I ordered. I will always have and extra on hand so I won't run out. Thank you iHerb!! Oh, I don't get hungry between meals like I used to.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love this! Need to change servings on label though...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1618581 Mar 08, 2012

I love this, it does work, I don't crave sweets. I only wish that the servings per bottle would reflect taking the suggested 2 per meal ( 6 a day) instead of listing it as 2. If you only took 2 a day there would be 60 days worth, but at the recommended 6 a day there is only a 20 day supply.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Thank you so much for the great formula

Отзыв оставлен Soundolove Dec 02, 2012

I have been using these for two months and they have truely helped me eat half of what I used to eat and believe me I have been trying every suplement in the past few 5 years and none helped. This is truely the key to a healthy effortless diet. I strongly recomend you to try them and get free of the monster appetite you may have. I must add they work best with the nature factures slim style shakes. Don't hesitate free your mind and body from overeating noooooooooow. take care.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719871 Dec 28, 2012

Suggests up to 6 capsules daily but am up to 3. Definitely feel fuller by taking 1 hour before each meal with glass of water. No side effects noticed.

(NFS-35911)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1588120 Aug 28, 2013

Really helps to decrease cravings and starting to lose weight around the middle after a few weeks. Lost that bloated feeling.

Helps curb appetite

Отзыв оставлен 4691140753898392547 Apr 26, 2014

taken an hour before a meal, makes me wanna eat a whole lot less.

would buy again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1226959 Jul 07, 2010

takes the edge off of your appetite.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2453341 Dec 06, 2010

Has helped curb my cravings incredibly

Позиции 11-20 из 22