Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1043119 on Dec 21, 2008

I was using another much more expensive product before I found this. It's the same thing, with much faster delivery and a better price. As for the benefits, it does lower my blood pressure 5-10 points (systolic) on average, which is what I needed. And, it's not synthetic like my doctor prescribed.

Natural Factors,Peptace

Posted by Reviewer2843670 on Nov 15, 2009

Have used the product for a number of years and was pleased I could order it so easily from you. Many thanks.

Glad I ordered it!

Posted by Reviewer2950212 on Jan 26, 2012

I heard about the Bonito fish peptides on the Dr. Oz show. I had high blood pressure and medication for it had bad side effect. I am taking now the fish peptides every day and my bp is back to normal most of the time.

Peptides

Posted by Reviewer3124932 on Sep 12, 2012

New product, waiting for results

Пожаловаться

good

Posted by 4760253536796462737 on Jul 07, 2013

I have been taking this for over a year. I trust this supplements.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »