RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,831.81

₽2,616.40

Экономия: ₽784.59 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

improvement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1451568 May 14, 2010

I have been taking this formula for some months now. I just got back the latest results for my cholesterol test. The number went down from 367 to 324, which I consider quite an improvement. I have no side effects with this supplement. My Doctor is still not happy with the numbers, but she did not get deathly ill from taking Lipitor. By the time I stopped taking it, because I figured out how sick it was making me, my muscles were virtually dissolving. I had so much pain in my body, I didn't know what to do. I am much happier taking this supplement and I expect that the numbers will steadily decline.

wow...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2949130 Jul 01, 2011

So I've used up an entire bottle of this stuff... After using up the bottle I decided to go back and get my cholesterol checked again. The last time I went it was 306.. today I got a call from my doctor and my cholesterol is now 202! I recommened this stuff for sure.

Seem to be Working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2261955 May 30, 2010

After several months of taking two capsules once a day, I find that my cholesterol has dropped by about 18%! My doctor is happy and I don't have to worry about liver and muscle damage from statin drugs. I highly recommend this, but be sure and give it time to work.

Effective for lowering cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1820561 May 01, 2009

I like this product. I trust Natural Factors brand and I appreciate i-herb prices and wonderful customer service. I am giving it 3 stars because it contains soy (I don't know how much soy) and the phytoestrogen in soy is a health concern.

Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2293406 Aug 29, 2010

Seems to ease my cholesterol level.

6 month doctor report

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2638360 Mar 28, 2014

I've been taking this for about 6 months because I refused to take what my doctor ordered. My cholesterol was about 270 6 months ago. It is now 152 thanks too Natural Factors Cholesterol Formula and Niacin.

GREAT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2771789 Nov 30, 2014

When I started using Cholesterol Formula these were my numbers: Cholesterol 240 now 170 Tri 189 now 146 LDL 146 now 74 HDL 56 now 67 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT - I HAVE BEEN ON THIS PRODUCT FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS. I DO NOT TAKE 4 A DAY - I ONLY TAKE 2 - AS I DO NOT EAT FOODS HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL DURING THE DAY - ONLY MY MAIN MEAL. SO HAPPY - THOSE PRESC. DRUGS WERE GIVING ME TERRIBLE LEG CRAMPS.

Convenience

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2356410 Mar 09, 2010

No side effects just started taking this product

For my heart

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2491462 Jul 31, 2008

I take this as a preventive measure to keep my heart healthy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

cholestrol formula by dr. michael murray

Отзыв оставлен 4639565322071278017 Apr 09, 2015

do not need pharmaceuticals industry products anymore best cholesterol results, by medecien doctor controlled

Позиции 1-10 из 13