Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

Natural Factors, Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, 120 Capsules

руб 1164.06
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

improvement

Posted by Reviewer1451568 on May 14, 2010

I have been taking this formula for some months now. I just got back the latest results for my cholesterol test. The number went down from 367 to 324, which I consider quite an improvement. I have no side effects with this supplement. My Doctor is still not happy with the numbers, but she did not get deathly ill from taking Lipitor. By the time I stopped taking it, because I figured out how sick it was making me, my muscles were virtually dissolving. I had so much pain in my body, I didn't know what to do. I am much happier taking this supplement and I expect that the numbers will steadily decline.

wow...

Posted by Reviewer2949130 on Jul 01, 2011

So I've used up an entire bottle of this stuff... After using up the bottle I decided to go back and get my cholesterol checked again. The last time I went it was 306.. today I got a call from my doctor and my cholesterol is now 202! I recommened this stuff for sure.

Seem to be Working

Posted by Reviewer2261955 on May 30, 2010

After several months of taking two capsules once a day, I find that my cholesterol has dropped by about 18%! My doctor is happy and I don't have to worry about liver and muscle damage from statin drugs. I highly recommend this, but be sure and give it time to work.

Effective for lowering cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on May 01, 2009

I like this product. I trust Natural Factors brand and I appreciate i-herb prices and wonderful customer service. I am giving it 3 stars because it contains soy (I don't know how much soy) and the phytoestrogen in soy is a health concern.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2293406 on Aug 29, 2010

Seems to ease my cholesterol level.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »