RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,553.54
₽1,941.93
Экономия: ₽388.39 (скидка 20%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 2 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-2 из 2

No more popping joints

16 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona Mar 24, 2013

I have been using this product along with BioSil Advanced Collagen Generator for about a month now. 2 capsules a day. Having worked in the food service industry for over 20years carrying and lifting heavy trays, my shoulder joints were sore and popping every time I moved my arms to do gardening or any other rotating motion. This is my 2nd bottle and I literally have "no" joint pain and the popping has stopped completely. It might seem a little pricey, but "Oh so worth it" in my opinion. These 2 are now a regular part of my day and wouldn't be without them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bone Collagenizer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2685897 Sep 21, 2015

I just started taking this product so I don't know if it is working. It was recommended to me by an osteopath. I am rather disappointed, however, that there are only 40 caps in the bottle. I would much prefer 60, even if the cost is higher. Hope the manufacturer consider increasing the amount.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-2 из 2