RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽675.59

₽964.67

Экономия: ₽289.08 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Natural way to get more energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1027069 Nov 20, 2008

I bought this for my husband who was complaining of having no energy. This has made him feel more energetic and to think clearer.

Ms Dar C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1445923 Feb 06, 2009

I am taking as a preventive for age relative decline. I also have Hypothyroidism, known to interfer with B-12 absorbtion. My B-12 levels are normal, and the Methylcobalamin form is superior to the Cobalamin. Sublingual of course. Will continue with this one!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Deffinitely good for you!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1598869 Apr 18, 2009

I notice cognitive improvement immediately

B12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1802387 Sep 09, 2009

Definitely not the best tasting thing on earth but it dissolves pretty quickly so it isn't too bad. I wish it would have come in some kind of flavor. It feels like if you are putting a piece of chalk in your mouth but with that said, I would probaby order again.

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1321694 Apr 08, 2010

This really does make a difference, wish I had found it sooner. I made a mistake and bought the other type of B12 also sublingual tablets, and didn't do well with it.

working fine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1095117 May 07, 2009

I like the way it desolves under the tonge. It gets into my system very easily and the price was very reasonable. So far, I am satisfied.

Sublingual B12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1856232 Dec 23, 2008

a precious commodity for anyone with B12 deficiency.

b12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3128217 Mar 01, 2012

OK

So far, so good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2834180 Aug 27, 2009

I tested low in B12 so sublingual tablets were recommended by my doctor. I will be retested in 2 months & I will know then if this brand is working or not. Everything I read about Natural Factors was positive & it appears to be a great natural product. The price was good & the service at Iherb can't be beat. I may be back to give it a five star rating, if Iherb will let me post again in 2 mos.

energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3241032 Mar 06, 2009

I do marathons and this helps a lot especially when you have to work and do daily chores and still have energy to keep going.

Позиции 1-10 из 37