Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natural Care, Ring Stop, 180 Capsules

руб 2918.01
Экономия: $25.59 (скидка 31%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

This really works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1031449 May 15, 2009

Medical text says there is nothing you can do for ringing in the ears, but Ringstop has greatly reduced the problem for me.

Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1214295 Jul 30, 2011

I bought these for my husband who has ringing in his ears as a result of a head injury from a car accident. Doctors could not do anything for him and told him he would have to "live with it"! I researched products on the Internet and came across Ring Stop at I-Herb and bought him 3 bottles to try over a course of several weeks to see if they would help - they DID! He won't be without them now. I did try a different product when he ran out of the Ring Stop but it did not work. He was delighted to get the Ring Stop again. I am so delighted that I-Herb is now carrying these in the larger quantity (before I was ordering the 60 capsules and had to buy more bottles). Now they are offering the 180 capsules which is a better deal! Thanks, I-Herb! RL in North Carolina

Пожаловаться

RingStop Capsules don´t work for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1137755 Nov 15, 2010

After two weeks of taking them these pills don´t help me at all. I have tried some alternate methods to stop ringing in the ears and they are so much more effective. Try something different.

Пожаловаться

This product really helps....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2259781 Oct 03, 2010

I stocked up on the larger size in case they run out again. My husband can't live without it.

Пожаловаться

It seems to be working/helping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1196915 Nov 08, 2012

It's only been two and a half weeks since I started taking Ring Stop for tinnitus which had gotten quite severe in the past month. The ringing hasn't completely stopped but it is significantly less. I've also been getting more sleep and have reduced my stress which I believe is helping with the tinnitus. Best wishes to others seeking relief from the ringing and buzzing!

Позиции 1-5 из 6