RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,602.88

₽2,627.33

Экономия: ₽1,024.46 (скидка 39%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good value

Отзыв оставлен 5463905947162988896 Nov 13, 2014

The size of these capsules allows my 5 year old (I did check with the company first) to take these after he recently did a course of antibiotics. I'd already been taking them for a week or so myself so I appreciated the fact they were suitable for the whole family.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

m

Отзыв оставлен 5349023386965997238 Jun 04, 2013

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love these!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1757437 Jan 03, 2013

These are the best probiotics i have ever taken. On a whim I thought I would purchase them because my last ones were okay, but not great. These were definately worth the risk and I will be only too happy to purchase them again!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Go Probiotics

Отзыв оставлен yogaherb Jul 11, 2012

My daughter has on and off problems with constipation. Since she sttarted using the probiotic beads, her issues have disappeared and stomach aches are non-existent.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

No Effect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1738818 Apr 15, 2012

I made the BIG mistake of switching from Enzymatic Therapy Pearls to Natrol a few months ago, figuring I could save a few extra bucks. Those few extra bucks cost me. This did absolutely NOTHING for me even though I was taking like 4 pills a day! I don't know how they make this product but the quality is pathetic. In addition I think I might have got a batch which was bad or expired because the pearls were closer to a light brown color than the cream color they're supposed to be. I will never switch brands again, I've learned my lesson. Enzymatic Therapy is the way to go.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2925093 Feb 14, 2012

This is a decent pro biotic.

Down easy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1065615 Feb 10, 2012

Took before and during our trip to Mexico to protect our bellies. Not sure how well they worked cause i didn't really notice anything different. They didn't cause any issues though with upset stomach or such.

B+

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170652 Jan 07, 2012

It's great to have a probiotic that doesn't need refrigeration. It would be nice to have a higher dosage (5 billion).

Beads

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3181511 Jan 06, 2012

They are good for my daughter.

Great little Beads

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1405760 Dec 23, 2011

I have only been taking these for a month and I have noticed great improvement in my overall health. My digestion has improved and also yeast issues seem under control. Thanks, IHerb.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным