RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Natrol, Мелатонин, Жидкая форма, 2,5 мг, 8 жидких унций (237 мл)

₽494.48
₽810.20
Экономия: ₽315.73 (скидка 39%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 68 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 67

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Check the strength

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2454698 Mar 18, 2009

I've been using melatonin for my son (now 6) over a year now, and the good sleep has helped him learn better. I used to buy the Natrol in the smaller bottle, but the bigger is more economical. Just be aware that the larger bottle is 2-1/2x the strength. I had to make a few phone calls to get the dosage right (we use 1/2 tsp)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Better than pills

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1081242 Oct 07, 2009

Works about 50% of the time and seems to be more effective than the pills (I have tried 11 brands in pill form) and sprays. I have noticed that it is easy to lose the "window of opportunity" for actual sleep if I take it and decide to stay up a bit later to finish watching something on TV. It works but is very gentle and has never left me with a morning after feeling. I have chronic sleep problems and have found that it is best to switch out products because nothing seems to work for more than a week or two.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

HIGHLY recommended!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060946 Jan 27, 2008

I have severe trouble with insomnia, have tried many products (including prescription meds, herbal formulas, and even other brands of Melatonin) and this product really helps me to fall and stay asleep all night. What makes this work for me is that it is LIQUID and therefore more easily and quickly absorbed. HIGHLY recommended!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works great, as always!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3178645 May 25, 2009

We use it to nudge a hyper little boy into sleep. It makes it easier for him to drop off. Dr. had us start with a low dose and increase it until we found the lowest dose that had him asleep within 30 minutes. Too much gives our little guy vivid dreams and way too much gives him nightmares.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent and can be used for children

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2266986 May 14, 2011

My daughter takes 2/3 of a tablespoon and sleeps great with this. No funny pre-sleep hyperactivity as we had with some chewable melatonin before. Highly recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 67

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »