RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽534.04

₽875.02

Экономия: ₽340.99 (скидка 39%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Pam

Отзыв оставлен 4864716878338364150 Apr 21, 2016

My husband suffers from depression which causes insomnia. We have tried everything from prescription sleep meds to all the over-the-counter meds and nothing worked. A friend recommended liquid Melatonin. We purchased a small bottle at our local store and tried it. We were both amazed at how well it worked. It helped him the first night we tried it. Fortunately we were able to find the website and purchase it right from the manufacturer and have ordered it every couple weeks. It is much cheaper for the size bottle we get and it arrives withing just a couple days. It is a wonderful product!

Melatonin

Отзыв оставлен 4759756876971325945 Feb 18, 2016

Works great we use it every night for my neices sleep

fantastic

Отзыв оставлен 4921527092678960517 Dec 24, 2015

This stuff is a god send for my 2 1/2 year old ADHD, cerebral palsy and autistic son! His doctor wanted to put him on it around a year ago but I was hesitant because of the price of this on prescription so he recommended this site! It works well most nights, although there are some bad nights still. But the improvement is awesome compared to waiting 4-5 hours for him to fall asleep each night. Definitely recommend it! :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good value, works but tastes awful

Отзыв оставлен 4839923227984656268 Nov 30, 2015

Good value and works but I really dislike the cough syrup taste. I prefer Now's melatonin - tastes much pleasanter.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not gluten free as advertised

Отзыв оставлен 5184727089181932153 Sep 16, 2015

Having a son with gluten allergy I read all labels carefully before purchase. In the second photo I read the labels and it specified "no wheat" but the one I received is labeled "Contains wheat". Either they changed the ingredients as the one on the photo e expires this year and the one I had is in 2017

Too much preservatives

Отзыв оставлен 5062431782095574472 Apr 15, 2015

In was hoping to use the melatonin on my scalp. It has too much preservatives in it, and was to sticky when rubbed on scalp. Who sells melatonin with no preservatives in it? I want to use it as a hair growth treatment.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Buen producto!

Отзыв оставлен 5012261524532568142 Sep 14, 2014

Genial para dormir y buen sabor! Ojo, yo solo me pongo 8-10 gotas.. la cantidad que te pone ahi es exagerada, recomiendo echarlo con gotas..

Too Sweet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1698292 Mar 12, 2014

It is just too sweet, and 2.5mg is not enough for me. I switched to Solgar 10 mg Melatonin, which is super miracle!!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Haven't used it yet`

Отзыв оставлен 4628345100667581705 Dec 02, 2013

I bought this as a backup to our usual melatonin. I haven't used this product yet but the price was unbeatable and now I have a bottle to take for sleep overs, etc and one for home!

BEST BY FAR

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3284753 Nov 27, 2012

IT WORKS GREAT MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BUY IT FOR MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER AND THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKS THANK YOU!!!

Позиции 1-10 из 72