RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Blush Stick, Fig, .4 oz (12 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽876.78
₽1,455.72
Экономия: ₽578.94 (скидка 40%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов

Позиции 1-2 из 2

Great!!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен sweetheart Jun 28, 2012

I like this a lot! I have don a lot of research to find natural make-up that doesn't contain harmful chemicals. MyChelle make-up brand is by far the best I have found!!! Mineral make up (dust) is the second best option but I don't want to inhale the dust day after day for decades. Most brands advertised as organic or natural use nasty chemicals in their products. Not this one! The smell of the product is nice (although I would like this even more without any fragrance). It has fully natural ingredients and the texture is nice too. It's easy to apply with fingers but might take a while to get used to if you have previously used only cake or powder blushes. The blush leaves skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Blotting paper might help those with oilier skin! The color is absolutely beautiful! It suits my pale skin great (I have a very light skin with olive undertones). The shade turns a bit into purple side, so this is a perfect choice for those who don't like shades that have orange or brown undertones. This shade is cool, not warm. This product has enough pigment to give a a more dramatic look (at least for me with my pale skin) but can also be used less to give just a hint of color.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Not so great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1593792 Jun 30, 2009

I wanted to love this make-up line, but it just hasn't worked out for me. I have fair/light skin, and this barely showed up on my face, and did not last long at all. I have combo/sensitive skin. My cheeks tend to be dryer and rosy The fragrance was okay, but not necessary, and I can see how some may be bothered by it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться