Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Mt. Capra, Минеральная козья сыворотка, 12.7 унций (360 г)

$16.77
$23.95
руб 1023.72
Экономия: $7.18 (скидка 30%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 62 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 62

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

My favorite Electrolyte drink is....Mt.Capra Mineral Whey

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1400133 Apr 17, 2009

I first learned about this product from a well known Doctor in ID. Her name is Dr. Gloria Gilbere. She has writeen about the health benefits of it in magazines.It is easily digested by even the most senitive people. I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and most of my clients are dehydrated, acidic, and low on minerals. For this reason, I recommend it to all of my clients. For the people who won't give up coffee, I recommend they put 1 Tablespoon of MT. Capra Mineral Whey in each cup of coffee to reduce the acid. And surprisingly, it taste great. I always take this after Colonics or I-on cleanse foot baths. If I feel sick and take it, I usually feel much better. Mt. Capra Mineral Whey is a great electrolyte, alkalizing, mineral, supplement that I would recommend to everyone.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Oct 25, 2013

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

best yet

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1018765 Jun 21, 2007

i have tried many acid reflux med's over the years and this product is the best. after the last news article on over the counter acid reflux med's causing weak bone's in women(after prolonged use) i decided to find something else. my acupuncture tech actually recommended this and it truly works. i love it and the taste is not bad either =:)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Alkalising

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2870030 Dec 16, 2007

I take this product because it is alkalising and has all the minerals. I notice I don't have to get up at night and sleep really well if I take it before bedtime.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165091 Jan 06, 2009

Excellent product. Noticed a diiferernce internally with in a week. No More IBS!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 62

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »