RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽522.02

₽552.08

Экономия: ₽30.05 (скидка 5%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

like.

Отзыв оставлен marishka Aug 30, 2012

very cool and strong smell. But how to use it i did not understand. I put a napkin in the box with the laundry. Like!

Wasted $

Отзыв оставлен kanoekat Mar 18, 2014

Only MM product I don't like. Not much of a scent and the paper just folds in on itself in the dryer, kind of like rolls up. Won't repurchase.

They add no softness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1696900 Sep 13, 2011

The sheet smell wonderful, and if you add 4 or five to the laundry then the fragrance will transfer to the laundrey, but the dryer sheets do not add any softness.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1007248 Sep 23, 2011

I like it to keep the static down

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Your laundry will smell amazing!!

Отзыв оставлен 4905512002673838258 Apr 08, 2015

I really love these sheets and the smell is heavenly. Will continue to purchase!

Great Cleaning

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2526088 Jul 04, 2011

I love Mrs. Meyers products and especially the Basil scent. So clean and fresh smelling!

Love these sheets

Отзыв оставлен DebsPicks Aug 06, 2016

I have been using these for awhile. they do work pretty well except i have a front load washer and dryer so they are larger size of loads than normal..so i have to use 2 sheets instead..sometimes i use three for towels to get the fragrance in the towels. and it will take the static out using 2 sheets. That's why i gave it 4 stars is because i have to use more of them and not just one..but I like them and will continue to use these.

Hmm...

Отзыв оставлен 5631393361588436910 Feb 19, 2015

I expected this to smell the same as the candle. It didn't. It doesn't smell bad. It is just different from what I expected. After the drier, the sheet was no longer sheet. it was more like a little ball. I don't know if that happens to other people.

Позиции 1-8 из 8