| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

MRM, Liver X with BioSorb, 60 Veggie Caps

$12.36
$29.98
Экономия: $17.62 (скидка 59%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 28 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Works like a charm

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3201586 Jul 02, 2008

No, it's not good to party hardy but if you know you're going to, take a few of these FIRST and there is no hangover. It seriously works for me anyway. Also makes most of my PMS/menstrual cycle symptoms disappear since the liver breaks down estrogen and it can use help at that time of the month too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

très bon produit

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5047278386298878848 Apr 25, 2013

j'ai acheté ce produit car je voulais un nettoyage de mon foie car j'avais un teint terne, de l'acnée et j'étais souvent nauséeuse après un repas, d'ailleurs, j'avais un traitement medical pour cela, et j'ai même fait une fibroscopie, mais le problème ne venait pas de là le jour où j'ai pris ces gelules mes boutons on disparus, mon teint était beaucoup mieux, mes nausées ont disparus ce produit a été efficace pour mon foie je vous recommande ce produit

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

my new fave for liver support

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3303538 Dec 04, 2013

I used to buy a different product for liver support, but I feel that capsules make for better absorption (always buy products with veggie caps, do not accept nasty gelatin capsules from any company!). This product has a good spectrum of fine liver support herbs and nutraceuticals, the two key ingredients being more absorbable Silymarin (the queen of liver herbs; actually helps regenerate liver cells) and Picrorizha Kurroa, the "hangover" herb that doesn't need to be just for alcohol detox; even those of us who don't drink much can benefit from its highly protective, liver-metabolism-aiding properties. I take two a day, one in morning and one at night, and when I support my liver this way, I have less GI distress and less sluggishness in general.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Liver Formulation

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1314434 Oct 13, 2007

I have taken numerous herbal and homeopathic combinations for years, but none works as deeply and efficiently as this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Liver Formula I've Tried

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2221603 Jun 12, 2010

My naturopathic doctor recommended that I continue on this product after reading the ingredients. I take 2/day as necessary but usually 1/day for maintenance.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »