RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

MRM, Дегидроэпиандростерон, 25 мг, 90 капсул на растительной основе

₽345.76
₽839.20
Экономия: ₽493.43 (скидка 59%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 51 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 47

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Help without drugs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2603983 Aug 11, 2009

I don't suffer like some 50 year old men do. I just started seeing a steady drop in my libido over the last 5-6 years. DHEA was recommended by my doctor as he could find nothing else wrong. Well, it seems to be doing the trick. Just take one 25mg capsule every morning with breakfast and within a few weeks you'll be noticing a big difference. I'm taking in combination with [Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels] Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels.

Пожаловаться

Seems better than the other brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1058356 Nov 17, 2009

I only used one other brand before the MRM brand for DHEA. This seems to be less harsh than the other one that gave me palpitation. I will stay with this one.

DHEA and Chronic Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2843354 May 09, 2010

MRM DHEA is a first class treatment for chronic fatigue. THis product is inexpensive and the postage from iherb is unbeatable.

Good brand, good dose.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3100938 Jan 18, 2012

I like DHEA in smaller denominations because it only stays in your system for 20 hours, so I take it in a divided dose to keep it in my system 24 hours. I use it for blood pressure control...works like a charm. It also banishes panic attacks for me.

A MUST HAVE

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3194469 Nov 21, 2009

This Dhea really healths my well being!!

Позиции 1-5 из 47