RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽467.98

₽909.93

Экономия: ₽441,95 (скидка 49%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Help without drugs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2603983 авг 11, 2009

I don't suffer like some 50 year old men do. I just started seeing a steady drop in my libido over the last 5-6 years. DHEA was recommended by my doctor as he could find nothing else wrong. Well, it seems to be doing the trick. Just take one 25mg capsule every morning with breakfast and within a few weeks you'll be noticing a big difference. I'm taking in combination with [Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels] Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems better than the other brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1058356 ноя 17, 2009

I only used one other brand before the MRM brand for DHEA. This seems to be less harsh than the other one that gave me palpitation. I will stay with this one.

DHEA and Chronic Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2843354 май 09, 2010

MRM DHEA is a first class treatment for chronic fatigue. THis product is inexpensive and the postage from iherb is unbeatable.

Good brand, good dose.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3100938 янв 18, 2012

I like DHEA in smaller denominations because it only stays in your system for 20 hours, so I take it in a divided dose to keep it in my system 24 hours. I use it for blood pressure control...works like a charm. It also banishes panic attacks for me.

Gave me prostate problems on 2 separate occasions

Отзыв оставлен Specialist дек 25, 2013

I've been using DHEA for many years without complications. I bought this one because it was a less expensive vegetarian capsule alternative. After one week of using this DHEA I developed an achy feeling in my groin and symptoms of prostate enlargement. I went to a Chiropractic Kinesiologist and he told me this product was making me weak and that I had a microbial infection going on in my prostate. I stopped using this product but thought it may have been just a coincidence due to some other unknown factor, so I kept it. All my symptoms cleared up and 6 months later I went back on Country Life DHEA without any problems. When I ran out, I tried using the MRM DHEA again. It's been one week since I went back to it and my prostate problem is back. This is not a coincidence. There's something that's not right with this product. Lot #120460 Exp 05/15

Aging men need this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079334 май 20, 2011

After doing countless hours of research on DHEA, I am convinced that any male over the age of 40 need to supplement this hormone. I'm 63 and have noticed an increase in mental clarity and physical energy. I take one before bed and 25 mg. of 7-Keto soon after I wake up in the morning. I've been taking DHEA for almost a year and definitely feel better, mentally and physically.

This really works !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1826598 май 22, 2011

I'm 71 and swimming hard five to six days per week, pushups, situps etc. The doctor says my anatomy looks like that of a man of 55.

A MUST HAVE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3194469 ноя 21, 2009

This Dhea really healths my well being!!

Good for sex drive!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1197912 дек 30, 2011

Adds some umph to my coital performance!

Anti-cortisol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1108029 окт 23, 2013

Taken before bed, DHEA can lower cortisol production through the night.

Позиции 1-10 из 49