Excellent working amino acids !!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

i like them so much ! Has a wonderful lemonade flavour. Pumps me greatly. Remunerative pack , lprice + quality ! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

MRM, BCAA

Posted by Reviewer1530973 on Feb 05, 2010

I didn't like the artificial flavor in the product. Also didn't care for the type of sweetener used. I ended up ordering the same type of product from another company that is completely unsweetened and unflavored. I just put a little water and lemon juice in a small jar along with the powder and shake it up. this works for me. Lemon juice in the MRM brand helps to hide the artificial flavor and balance the extremely sweet flavor as well.

Best cost/benefit

Posted by 5661881526934552373 on Apr 14, 2015

Very high in bcaa/dose, low cost, lasts a long time. Only down side is the flavor that´s not so good, but I put some malto dexitrin and use intra workout then it tastes ok.

waleed

Posted by 5581417062097040807 on Mar 17, 2015

Good product by me

James G

Posted by 4771012819276958688 on Sep 27, 2012

This stuff is excellent - great BCAAs I reccomend following the elite athlete usage even if you're out of shape.. Or working towards a fitness goal Have it on empty stomach prior to workout, during and after Some people say it doesn't mix well.. That's not correct Simply place 3 scoops in shaker with water and give a few shakes.. Then leave it alone for 3-5 mins before shaking vigorously. The BCAAs will dissolve into the water leaving you a lovely thin water consistency type fuel GET ON THIS STUFF IT'S GOLD!!

MRM, BCAA + G 1000, Lemonade Flavor, 2.2 lbs (1000 g)

Posted by Reviewer3230119 on Feb 17, 2012

Good

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1507669 on Jul 13, 2012

Cost/benefit without equal! 1kg of pure BCAA + glutamine!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2264707 on Aug 14, 2012

very good taste , its make me good condition, make me no tired . and finally nice taste

Taste is a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

Me and my husband use it after training. The product is very good itself, but along with lemonade flavor we can feel some bitterness too. But anyway after 2-3 time you are getting used to this flavor and it's not that bad. Good service from Iherb and fast delivery to Kazakhstan. I'm giving 4 stars only for bitterness.

taste

Posted by 4996228053803021095 on May 25, 2015

The taste is not good