Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Mineral Fusion, Mineral Body Lotion, Sunstone, 8 oz (227 g)

руб 442.14
Экономия: $1.50 (скидка 15%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Feels Great, Very Healthy

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ellelisw Jul 11, 2011

This feels very good on my sun-damaged skin; not too light, not too greasy. Seems to sink in very well but I can still tell it's there, helping my skin stay soft and moisturized. I've seen great improvements in my skin texture in the 3 months I've been using Mineral Fusion lotion. The "sunstone" scent is very a very natural floral; it really smells like a fresh bouquet of flowers. It's too sweet and heady for me, though. I like the brighter, citrus-based scent of the "waterstone" better.

Awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1256246 Aug 17, 2011

Great product and it was shipped so fast!! Very happy, thank you!

Пожаловаться

A decent moisturizer with no scent

Отзыв оставлен ShokoFlomel Nov 13, 2014

It is a good moisturizer. The scent is subtle. In fact, there is almost none, and it is good for those who don't like any scents left on their skin. UPD: Now it is finished. I have used it till the last drop and I should say it is really good. I even add one more star and give it five stars because it moisturizes wonderful. It gets absorbed not bad abd your skin is very calm and pleasant after using it.

Nice subtle smell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1154704 Aug 12, 2011

The scent is not overpowering and the lotion rubs in easily and doesn't feel greasy. It is fine for the summer but I will use something thicker in the winter.

not great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2120010 Jun 13, 2014

I like the smell, but doesn't moisturize

Позиции 1-5 из 5