Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 1069.33
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Estrovera Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Пожаловаться

Great price and good quality!

Posted by Reviewer3054222 From Illinois on Feb 07, 2012

Great Product

helped with hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2154617 From Florida on Feb 22, 2012

I'm ordering more

Пожаловаться

Total relief from hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1951961 From Texas on Mar 06, 2012

This product was recommended to me by my gynecologist. After 2-3 weeks of daily use, this product completely eliminated my hot flashes with no side effects.

Huge Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2631970 From Montana on Dec 16, 2010

I have been taking Estrovera for two weeks. I noticed improvements the first day. Since my hyterectomy, normal activities were becoming unbearable. My hot flashes were very frequent, during the day working outside was rediculous. I was dressed for winter one minute, then down to indoor clothes the next. I awoke so much at night I was tired all the time and I couldn't think straight. I am still having hot flashes, but the frequency is much less. I average waking 3 times a night now instead of every 45 mins to an hour. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »