Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

$29.95
$29.95
руб 1871.71
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great Estrovera Health Supplement!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great price and good quality!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3054222 Feb 07, 2012

Great Product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

helped with hot flashes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2154617 Feb 22, 2012

I'm ordering more

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Total relief from hot flashes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1951961 Mar 06, 2012

This product was recommended to me by my gynecologist. After 2-3 weeks of daily use, this product completely eliminated my hot flashes with no side effects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Huge Improvement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631970 Dec 16, 2010

I have been taking Estrovera for two weeks. I noticed improvements the first day. Since my hyterectomy, normal activities were becoming unbearable. My hot flashes were very frequent, during the day working outside was rediculous. I was dressed for winter one minute, then down to indoor clothes the next. I awoke so much at night I was tired all the time and I couldn't think straight. I am still having hot flashes, but the frequency is much less. I average waking 3 times a night now instead of every 45 mins to an hour. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »