Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 1523.74
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Huge Improvement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631970 Dec 16, 2010

I have been taking Estrovera for two weeks. I noticed improvements the first day. Since my hyterectomy, normal activities were becoming unbearable. My hot flashes were very frequent, during the day working outside was rediculous. I was dressed for winter one minute, then down to indoor clothes the next. I awoke so much at night I was tired all the time and I couldn't think straight. I am still having hot flashes, but the frequency is much less. I average waking 3 times a night now instead of every 45 mins to an hour. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

Estrovera

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2771863 Jul 10, 2011

It took me about a week and I noticed that the Estrovera was working well for me. No more hot flashes and sleeping much better. Its finally nice to get a good nights sleep and its all natural.

it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2530333 Aug 25, 2011

Have been using this for 3 months and have had very good results. No side effects and the hot flashes and other menopause issues have improved. I have tried many products, none were as good as this.(Hot flashes and night sweats were the worst,have decreased to the point that they are not an issue)Will continue to use.

hot flash help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2697637 Nov 02, 2011

This is not a complete fix, but it has surely made a difference!

(Almost) No Hot flashes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1640624 Nov 05, 2011

I was taken off HRT by my doctor and my endo (other doctor) suggested I take these. They do not get rid of all the hot flashes, but have eliminated most of them and the ones I have are not nearly so intense.

Позиции 1-5 из 17