RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,294.04

₽2,294.04

Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

If I could only take 2 supplements, I'd take Vitamin D and Magnesium Glycinate - REVISED

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1230275 Oct 31, 2012

I have been having problems with insomnia for twenty years, sleeping only about four hours and needing medication to get more than that. I took benzodiazepines for several years but became concerned about long term effects and stopped them. After much searching, I found information on magnesium that made me think I was very likely deficient. Insomnia, eye twitching, muscle cramps, and digestive problems all pointed in that direction. I decided to try this particular product because pairing magnesium with glycine makes it more easily absorbed and gentler on the digestive system. After two weeks of taking one capsule twice a day, I am sleeping 6-7 hours a night, I have more energy and feel generally happier, though I wasn't depressed before, and my sinuses are clearer (something I hadn't even considered)in the midst of fall allergy season. I've upped my calcium consumption some, adding a couple cups of almond milk each day to balance out the magnesium. Do some research - see how important magnesium is as a catalyst to so many life processes. And then try this!! Update: After the third week I began having some negative side-effects, persistent gas and diarrhea, so had to cut back dramatically. Again, not sleeping well. Too bad, it was great for the short-term. Changing from 5 stars to 3.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Glycinate

Отзыв оставлен 5617319393669452491 Aug 27, 2016

I wanted good capsules:, but unfortunately it has very small amount of elemental magnesium! My mistake not to ask in advance!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-2 из 2