RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,972.67

₽2,465.84

Экономия: ₽493.17 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

great tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3186907 Jun 22, 2010

I was plesantly surprised that this taste as good as it does. Feel Like I have heaps more energy during the day, am glad I purchase this product

Great organic greens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1819798 Mar 30, 2009

I like this greens very much, all organic ingredients and not a bad taste. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Lots of energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2374580 Sep 09, 2012

This greens mixture helps digestion and energy levels perceptibly within the first couple days of use.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1155019 Oct 16, 2011

This is great stuff, the only problem is the taste, which is kind of bland but not bad.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

megafood, organic greens for women

Отзыв оставлен 4892230936550273753 Sep 01, 2012

really liked that this is greared for women,great product.

Good greens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2435129 Feb 26, 2011

Great product, mixed with vanilla almond milk in a shaker & tastes good. I take it at least 5 times a week.

Conned

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2290487 Sep 07, 2012

I was not really happy when this product arrived and I saw it contained 4 grams of sugar per 12 grams (one third!!) where does this come from I thought. And then I saw it unrefined evaporated cane juice (in my eyes pure sugar). I am sooo disappointed I paid a lot of money for nothing.Why do they put so much sugar in this product, the other ingredients seemed healthy... I wish Iherb could put in very big chocolate letters 'this product contains sugar'. PS: I still tried it to see how it tasted; very sweet and it does not mix as well as the previous greens I tried.

Will order again!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1642117 Apr 07, 2011

All went as expected. Very happy with the product(the same that I used to pay much more in the store), and handling of the order.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2311423 Apr 17, 2011

Its nice green food ,not too much taste to it.

Позиции 1-9 из 9