Customer Reviews

MegaFood, DailyFoods, E & Selenium, 60 Tablets

$22.37
$27.96
руб 797.38
Savings of: $5.59 (20% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 12 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 9 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Awesome Product, Great Company

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by samodea From New Zealand on Jul 23, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Megafoods supplements are always top quality!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

a gentle product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4815898336737240671 on Jul 11, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I ordered it to my mother and now I hope that she's taking it with the MegaFood B-complex and Life Extension magnesium. The pills are looking "delicious" and the scent is natural and nice.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good product

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1699336 From California on Apr 07, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have found all of the Megafood supplement products that I have tried to be excellent. I don't feel a noticable difference when I take this, like I do when I take the B complex or the Vitamin D, but I trust that it is providing essential nutrients to my body.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Finally: soy-free vitamin E = GMO-free!

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on May 18, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I'm not sure if it's doing anything as I don't take this to relieve a particular symptom, but this is just like New Chapter (organic, food based, fermented) except most of their stuff is cheaper and soy-free so glad to have found MegaFood!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

MegaFood E

Posted by Reviewer3294260 From Texas on May 06, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I reorder this product over and over again.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 9 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives