Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

MegaFood, E & Selenium, 60 Tablets

$22.37
$27.96
руб 1516.69
Savings of: $5.59 (20% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 11 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Finally: soy-free vitamin E = GMO-free!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus May 18, 2011

I'm not sure if it's doing anything as I don't take this to relieve a particular symptom, but this is just like New Chapter (organic, food based, fermented) except most of their stuff is cheaper and soy-free so glad to have found MegaFood!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Awesome Product, Great Company

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен samodea Jul 23, 2013

Megafoods supplements are always top quality!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

a gentle product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4815898336737240671 Jul 11, 2013

I ordered it to my mother and now I hope that she's taking it with the MegaFood B-complex and Life Extension magnesium. The pills are looking "delicious" and the scent is natural and nice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1699336 Apr 07, 2011

I have found all of the Megafood supplement products that I have tried to be excellent. I don't feel a noticable difference when I take this, like I do when I take the B complex or the Vitamin D, but I trust that it is providing essential nutrients to my body.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

MegaFood E

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3294260 May 06, 2011

I reorder this product over and over again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »