Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2976559 on Aug 17, 2011

My daughter used the shampoo and conditioner. She said the shampoo was o.k., but the conditioner was heavy.

Madre labs

Posted by Reviewer1770273 on Aug 30, 2011

I don`t like this product at all - chemical smell and hairs after it are greasy.

Smells medicinal, hair greasy after 24 hours

Posted by hmn101 on Sep 25, 2011

Only tried the sample, so only one use, but I didn't like it. My hair did feel nice and clean at first, but within a day it was greasy.

did not like the fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1201475 on Oct 19, 2012

This conditioner works well as a conditioner, but I had to stop using it because neither my husband nor I could stand the smell. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it definitely does not smell minty to me, nor fruity. It's more of a musty, earthy type smell. I'm sure this is just personal preference, but if you are really looking for a mint-y smelling shampoo try the Tea Tree from Giovanni.

Funky smell

Posted by Reviewer3321109 on Oct 28, 2012

I tried the small samples and they smelled pleasant - but the big bottle of conditioner have some veird smell to it - so I won't purchase this one again. Still I enjoy Madre Labs shampoo and conditioner (for the future the strawberry oasis one). But I always use a bit of jojobaoil or something like that to make it enough for my coarse hair.

average

Posted by themissingsock on Dec 13, 2012

this didn't work too well on my hair and made it all tangly. if you're expecting a sweet smelling conditioner with minty fresh feeling, look for something else. Can't smell or feel the mint at all.

Hmm, pitty about the smell.

Posted by 4817189671013913435 on Nov 05, 2013

I really can't stand the smell of this conditioner, which is a pity because I love the way it makes my hair feel - really soft and strong.