RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Lung Support, 400 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

₽914.72
₽1,524.53
Экономия: ₽609.81 (скидка 40%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Lung Support

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1663974 Aug 05, 2009

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

Also for allergies

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1915011 Sep 07, 2008

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

Пожаловаться

Helps free up a tight chest

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2616104 Mar 15, 2011

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

Super Fresh!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077964 Jan 08, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Пожаловаться

didn't feel good after taking these

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3291060 Mar 02, 2012

these don't seem to be right for me.

Позиции 1-5 из 5