Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

LivOn Laboratories, Липосферный витамин C, 30 пакетов, 0,2 жидкой унции (5,7 мл) каждый

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (153)

They say it's as good as an IV!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012

I heard that lypo c is as good as an IV. I've had good results in boosting immunity.

Excellent bioactive product

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 12, 2011

100% absorption and no gastrointestinal distress regardless of dosage. Slightly disappointed with the 12% alcohol content per dose. Will continue to purchase.

Пожаловаться

Seems good quality, unsure if it helps, very expensive

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I have taken this product quite a bit in the past but it is hard to tell if it helps. I was unsure about the soy but am happy to see they now label it as 100% GMO Free. I wonder whether the product has always been GMO free. The quality seems good but the price is very expensive and can no longer afford to buy this. I have also noticed that the ingredients now shows that it contains xanthan gum and EDTA. It previous did not have these ingredients and it seems unnecessary to add them.

Пожаловаться

Best supp. I've ever tried.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Nov 28, 2011

This has been amazing for me and my 30 yr old daughter. Gives energy in a non-nervous way. Opens my sinus and ears. Just bought my 3rd box in one month. Keep giving friends and family packs to try. I feel like 40 again and I felt great at 40.

Пожаловаться

should be a must for all

Posted by Reviewer3070618 on Jun 04, 2013

Thanks Livon Labs for making this Vit C.. I have end stage lung disease and it is fab to find a product that works as well as IV Vitamin C treatments... Since writing this i have had a double lung transplant and am currently going through my first winter. i cant go without this product it keeps me so fit and recovery from all the hiccups i go through daily is amazing even the doctors.