Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

LivOn Laboratories, Липосферный витамин C, 30 пакетов, 0,2 жидкой унции (5,7 мл) каждый (Discontinued Item)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (156)
Сортировать по

Позиции 21-25 из 125

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »

They say it's as good as an IV!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен OrganicReviews99 Apr 08, 2012

I heard that lypo c is as good as an IV. I've had good results in boosting immunity.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent bioactive product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2969335 Jan 12, 2011

100% absorption and no gastrointestinal distress regardless of dosage. Slightly disappointed with the 12% alcohol content per dose. Will continue to purchase.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems good quality, unsure if it helps, very expensive

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388910 Feb 27, 2014

I have taken this product quite a bit in the past but it is hard to tell if it helps. I was unsure about the soy but am happy to see they now label it as 100% GMO Free. I wonder whether the product has always been GMO free. The quality seems good but the price is very expensive and can no longer afford to buy this. I have also noticed that the ingredients now shows that it contains xanthan gum and EDTA. It previous did not have these ingredients and it seems unnecessary to add them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best supp. I've ever tried.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3252845 Nov 28, 2011

This has been amazing for me and my 30 yr old daughter. Gives energy in a non-nervous way. Opens my sinus and ears. Just bought my 3rd box in one month. Keep giving friends and family packs to try. I feel like 40 again and I felt great at 40.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

should be a must for all

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3070618 Jun 04, 2013

Thanks Livon Labs for making this Vit C.. I have end stage lung disease and it is fab to find a product that works as well as IV Vitamin C treatments... Since writing this i have had a double lung transplant and am currently going through my first winter. i cant go without this product it keeps me so fit and recovery from all the hiccups i go through daily is amazing even the doctors.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 21-25 из 125

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »