Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

LivOn Laboratories, Липосферный глютатион, 30 пакетов, по 0.2 жидкие унции (5.4 мл ) в каждом

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (18)

It works

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Mar 23, 2013

I have had a chronic - as in over a year - sinus infection and MD's are no help. The GSH is amazing. I can feel the difference about 30 min after I take it, or if I forget I can tell also. Great stuff.

Пожаловаться

Whitens my face, but makes me very very tired

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Perhaps I should take a lower dose. Lots of people swear by this.

not a good fit

Posted by Reviewer1894735 on Feb 14, 2012

This product seemed to have a very chemical-ly smell and seemed to make me jittery. I had high hopes but it wasn't right for me. It also seemed to mess with my circadian rythms as well and each day I took it I woke up for a couple of hours between 1-3.

Great delivery system for GSH

Posted by ZenCat on Jul 04, 2011

The liposomal encapsulation technology used for this product quickly and effectively delivers the GSH to where it's needed. I squeeze the packet contents into a little orange juice and drink it down to get past the taste. The results are well worth it!

GSH

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Jan 31, 2012

Potent form of GSH and a lot cheaper than Glutathione Patches.