LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric AGE Blocker, 30 Packets, 0.24 fl oz (7 ml) Each

руб 1186.06
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (8)

Very Advanced Technology

Posted by Reviewer2207097 From Singapore on Dec 20, 2011

I came to know about AGEs from an anti-ageing book and started to search for some products in iherb and I got it. I'm amazed iherb carry such unique products. LivOn Lab has the technology to bring the supplement direct into your blood vessel for absorption. I can't tell if it works, but one bonus i get is I can sleep better without taking melatonin. However this formula does not include carnosine which is also an important item to block AGE.

Excellent delivery !

Posted by nickythailand on Jun 30, 2012

I have to took this product on 20-06-2012,It's came to my place just 10 days (Thailand)I'm so impressed with iherb then another website ,I will know after a month for this product it's good or not for me...

Пожаловаться

Helping with energy level and appetite suppressant

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 22, 2013

I wasn't sure if it was working until I started taking probiotics to help absorption of nutrients. I took a break and took a course of probiotics before I started back on Age blocker and Liposomal C and now I am really noticing the benefits from it. Particularly this Age blocker is helping to reduce carbohydrate and sugar (same thing) craving! I also tend to get tired by mid day but this has been helping my energy level to stay the same all day. I take it first thing in the morning, gulp it with organise juice. Will continue taking it.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »