Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Liquid Solutions, Жидкость для суставов для собак и кошек, вкус говядины 32 унции (960 мл) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

my old girl...

Posted by Reviewer2252438 on Jun 14, 2011

I have a ten yr old collie yellow lab that started hobbeling on her back leg. I purchased this product at our local pet retailer and to phenominal results, she actually runs now. In reserching the internet a bit for a little more economical purchase I came across your company, Thank you SOOOOOO much for not having the rediculious markup that the chain pet stores have, I will continue to purchase from you each month. I also run a pet daycare/boarding practice in Atlanta, GA and recommend you to everyone I know!

Пожаловаться

Works instantly and great for long term usage in Cats

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 20, 2011

This is one of the only products I can find for cats and it is in liquid form. One day I over did it, I gave my cat 7ml of this at one time, well, within an hour she was walking much better, but I found out I gave her too much, you should separate the times and don't give them more than 7ml a day, separate it to 3 and 3 or 3.5 and 3.5, again more is not better for any suppliment. Especially these are small animals. At least for cats, for dogs, I have no idea. This product is reasonably priced and is very effective.

Пожаловаться

Works well, but not tasty for my cat

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 16, 2011

This is the only reasonably priced joint support I could find for my cat in Canada. It works really well, her howling has nearly stopped. Downside is that she doesn't like the flavour. Apparently beef, but smells fruity. I have to let it evaporate overnight so I only have to syringe 1 ml into her mouth.

Пожаловаться

My old girl had sore joints.

Posted by Reviewer1110633 on Dec 07, 2011

Tried the pills, but she finds them and spit them out. The beef flavored liquid seems to be working very well. She likes it and has reduced joint issue's.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer1917328 on Jan 18, 2012

Dogs like it on their hard food, that eat it up fast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »