RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,530.86

₽2,812.15

Экономия: ₽281.28 (скидка 10%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

awesome

Отзыв оставлен 4633187105921100274 Feb 19, 2016

I make my husband drink it every day

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен 5266413630631582042 Dec 30, 2014

Not suitable for vegetarians who do not eat garlic and onion, should have examined it carefully before I bought. With so much of good stuffs inside, should be a great product.

goog vitamins

Отзыв оставлен 5120530182335978607 Oct 17, 2014

Very good vitamins

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Pretty good taste... but missing iron...

Отзыв оставлен 4700834908137855291 Mar 26, 2013

Pretty good, has the consistency of tomato juice but tastes better. The only vitamin missing is Iron. But will probably stick to my noni juice instead of multi vitamins.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Liquid Vitamins/Minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2920138 Jan 14, 2012

This is a great product and the first review I've written on iHerb although I've been ordering for a long time. I have a lot of digestion problems and normally vitamins and minerals make me feel sick even when I take them with food. This product is easily digestible. Since I have a poor diet and am not able to eat a variety of foods, I knew I was lacking. Within a week, I felt a big difference. I highly recommend this product. One problem I had, and I read that another person did too, is that the cap cracked as I tried to open it. It was very brittle. I called iHerb and they replaced it immediately. I hope the manufacturer fixes this problem.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

best taste of them all

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1937037 Sep 29, 2011

I previously tried 3 or 4 of the top selling brands and found them all repulsive in taste; Liquid Health is by far the most palatable to me, not delicious, but not revolting, and I could stand to have it sitting on my tongue. As far as how good it is, I found myself looking forward to taking it, so if "listen to the body" is a valid measurement, my body wanted this product.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent Multi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1326533 Aug 29, 2011

I bought this for my son as vitamins often upset his stomach. He loves the taste and seems to work alot more effectively than the capsules.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1295969 Aug 08, 2011

Love this! More energy! Convenient!

I love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3325554 Mar 22, 2011

First I thought, the price was kinda expensive but when I saw the high quality forms of vitamins it contained, then I thought it was actually a great buy. I actually feel better, my urine is not bright yellow like the pill form of vitamins usually give me. I actually have been feeling more energy, I have been sleeping better just wish the taste was a little bit more pleasant but still not that bad, my kids actually like the taste. I am very satisfied and will buy again, I really feel great with more energy!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

This liquid is much better than capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2385523 Mar 02, 2011

I have had to take 4-5 times the recommended dose with capsules for many years. This product is so easy to assimilate that my body requires much less. What a relief!

Позиции 1-10 из 33