Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Liquid Health Products, Complete Multiple, 32 жидких унций (946 мл)

руб 2258.82
Other Reviews (1)

liquid health products, multiple

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1034278 Mar 26, 2009

This is the best product ever. I have been taking it for over a year and just now discovered that iherb has it and for a more reasonable cost. Its taste is pretty good for vitamins and it doesnt have an after taste. Goes down so much better than a hand full of vitamins every morning.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1609148 Aug 21, 2009

A very complete supplement. Taste ok. Iherb.com is a wonderful company. Easy to contact, very helpful,lowest prices I could find, and fast delivery. Wouldnt order from anywhere else.

Пожаловаться

Wow Talk about absorbtion and energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3225377 Apr 13, 2010

Great product and the results are almost immediate. walking uphills and 2 flights of steps without panting and breathing hard. Taste is alright, price is better than flushing pills down the toilet! Wonderful company to work with as they ship products fast!

Absolutely Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1942906 Nov 30, 2010

This is my favorite of all. Tastes delicious and fruity, and my hair became a beautiful piece of silk! Not kidding. Feels sooooo smooth and shiny.You won't go wrong with this one.

I love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3325554 Mar 22, 2011

First I thought, the price was kinda expensive but when I saw the high quality forms of vitamins it contained, then I thought it was actually a great buy. I actually feel better, my urine is not bright yellow like the pill form of vitamins usually give me. I actually have been feeling more energy, I have been sleeping better just wish the taste was a little bit more pleasant but still not that bad, my kids actually like the taste. I am very satisfied and will buy again, I really feel great with more energy!