RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Liquid Health Products, Complete Multiple, 32 жидких унций (946 мл)

₽2,004.93
₽2,603.83
Экономия: ₽598.90 (скидка 23%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 33 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

liquid health products, multiple

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1034278 Mar 26, 2009

This is the best product ever. I have been taking it for over a year and just now discovered that iherb has it and for a more reasonable cost. Its taste is pretty good for vitamins and it doesnt have an after taste. Goes down so much better than a hand full of vitamins every morning.

Absolutely Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1942906 Nov 30, 2010

This is my favorite of all. Tastes delicious and fruity, and my hair became a beautiful piece of silk! Not kidding. Feels sooooo smooth and shiny.You won't go wrong with this one.

I love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3325554 Mar 22, 2011

First I thought, the price was kinda expensive but when I saw the high quality forms of vitamins it contained, then I thought it was actually a great buy. I actually feel better, my urine is not bright yellow like the pill form of vitamins usually give me. I actually have been feeling more energy, I have been sleeping better just wish the taste was a little bit more pleasant but still not that bad, my kids actually like the taste. I am very satisfied and will buy again, I really feel great with more energy!

Liquid Vitamins/Minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2920138 Jan 14, 2012

This is a great product and the first review I've written on iHerb although I've been ordering for a long time. I have a lot of digestion problems and normally vitamins and minerals make me feel sick even when I take them with food. This product is easily digestible. Since I have a poor diet and am not able to eat a variety of foods, I knew I was lacking. Within a week, I felt a big difference. I highly recommend this product. One problem I had, and I read that another person did too, is that the cap cracked as I tried to open it. It was very brittle. I called iHerb and they replaced it immediately. I hope the manufacturer fixes this problem.

Пожаловаться

Would prefer a sugar free version

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3004417 May 25, 2010

I love the nutrients available in this formula, but don't like the added agave nectar, which is high in fructose. I would gladly sacrifice taste for the lack of sugar.

Позиции 1-5 из 32