Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Lily of the Desert, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel, 128 fl oz (1 Gallon), 3.78 Liters (Discontinued Item)

$19.59
$28.59
руб 996.67
Экономия: $9.00 (скидка 31%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 32 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 32

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2305819 Apr 21, 2008

The best yet!!! Have tried many kinds, but when I found and purchased Lily of the Desert, that was the end of my search for aloe gel. This is remarkable. Aloe gel, and only Lily of the Desert Aloe Gel, has allevaiated my Irritable Bowel, and reduced my acid reflux to a minimum. This has been a life saver. Iherb's swift actions in delivery of product and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Unbelivable

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2310693 Apr 27, 2008

I recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues. Some of them they were laughing, but I have IBS and believe it or not it is the best "medication" I ever tried!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Caution

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1224909 Apr 02, 2013

This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Intestinal Problems.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3317488 May 12, 2011

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Aloe is one of God's most wonderful remedies

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141257 Dec 05, 2009

The aloe plant itself removes toxins from the air. It's gel is awesome for burns and just to keep your skin smooth in general. This lily of the desert gel isn't the thickest I have had, but iherb has such a good price on it that it is worth getting this jug and drinking a bit more than I usually do. Since I have started drinking aloe, it has regulated my system, and I truly believe it allows my body to absorb more of what I am putting into it. I recommend to everyone for digestion aid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 32

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »