RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,709.64

₽2,383.67

Экономия: ₽674.03 (скидка 28%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

an amazing thig has happened...

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal Aug 30, 2013

My better half went through a long period of tiredness, weight gain, and mood swings. After having a comprehensive blood test, she consulted a nutritionally-oriented (female) physician in Florida who prescribed this product (along with Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula). Within days she began feeling much better. She has tons more energy, she's lost 20 lbs (without dieting), she looks and feels more fit than she has since her 20's, her hair has thickened and darkened (most of the gray is gone now). She is now having periods again (at age 53, after not having one for years). The Life Flo is inexpensive and easy to use. It tends to be rather greasy and difficult to absorb...however, we feel it's worth it. She feels like she has her life back again! Click my reviewer name to see my reviews of other helpful products.

It really works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2620477 Oct 21, 2008

I was reluctant that a cream would help my endometriosis, especially since I have tried so many prescription treatments, but this cream totally changed my cycle for the better! It extended my too-short cycle, and I have had an absolutely pain free period this time around. I will be using this every month from now on! I just bought a back up bottle :)

A lifesaver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2191124 May 12, 2008

This product absolutely saved me. I'm just 43, so I assume it's perimenopause, but I began suddenly having horrific night sweats and hot flashes throughout the day. I was getting little sleep as I was awakened every night tossing and turning to cool off several times a night. After suffering through them for several weeks, I finally researched what I could do to help. This cream was a true life saver for me. It put a complete stop to my uncomfortable night sweats and hot flashes after just one day! No kidding! I applied it in the morning and that very night, I slept for the first time in weeks without awakening. It was incredible. I could not believe how quickly and effectively it worked for me. If you're suffering from hot flashes and you haven't tried a progesterone cream yet.... this one works!! Maybe they all do..I don't know, but I do KNOW this one does!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

the best progesterone i've used

Отзыв оставлен allieb Aug 19, 2009

I am 39 and my ovaries failed at 29. I've been on hormone replacement- all combinations and strengths and types for the last 10 years. You won't see me joining the bandwagon against estrogen. It saved my life- without it I was depressed, hot-flashing all the time, no energy, and a million other symptoms. But I had to take progesterone to cycle every month. I've been on Provera and Prometrium and even pharmacy compounded preogesterone that cost 3 times as much as this product. This has been BY FAR the best. I haven't had the side effects with this that I had with the other progesterones. I use it with my estrogen and I feel better than ever. Highly recommend.

Progesta-Care

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1567354 Aug 02, 2010

After taking this for several years now - hairy face is clearer of hair - black mustache almost faded out - no more overheating during high temperatures and extra exhertion. I had way too much estrogen and now this product has balanced my system out.

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2980898 Sep 01, 2014

I was diagnosed with PCOS, endo and have fibroids as well. Have been told I would never have children without IVF. I've had 3 miscarriages. My partner and I decided to try a few different things, thyroid medicine for the two of us and vitex and this for me. Well, after not even 1 cycle I am pregnant. It is early, so I don't know right now if it will work out but in the years I've been with my partner we've never used contraception and I haven't gotten pregnant (the miscarriages were 6 years ago), but in 1 month I am. I think this stuff is amazing. I really hope it helps other people as well. My only problem with it - and it's not a major thing - is that I wish it would measure a half dose. After reading about progesterone it seems doing 2 small applications is better then one. I just guess how much half a pump is, but it would be great if it was 2 pumps for a full dose and 1 (which to do twice a day) would be half a daily dose.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3306957 May 01, 2011

I was a little skeptical but decided to try it anyway. I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids and endometriosis( I am 43 years old). I also started experiancing very heavy periods and hot flashes. Right after I start using this cream, I forgot about my hot flashes especially bothering me during night time, and my last period was surprisingly short and light. I have been using it for 1.5 months now and absolutely love it. Highly recommend to try!

Fabulous

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3024530 Aug 12, 2008

Much better than the Progesterone-wanna-be pills that the physician provided me with. All natural and my side-effects are GONE! :)

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3085684 Nov 28, 2008

So smooth with wonderful fragrance. Easy to use. I feel great on this cream.

Natural Progesterone Cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864993 Mar 19, 2011

I've been using this product for one year now. I've had a hysterectomy and I needed help with the effects of the menopause, mainly night sweats, as HRT didn't suit me. It took me a time to find out the dosage I personally needed. I found that even one whole dosage a day was too much and now I use half a dose each night and it has certainly lessened the night sweats, helped with mood swings - everything just feels less severe. You do need to persist I only realised how much it was helping me when I stopped using it for a while and everything came back in force!

Позиции 1-10 из 59