RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Extension, Ultra Natural Prostate, здоровье простаты, 60 гелевых капсул (Discontinued Item)

₽1,607.09
₽2,142.79
Экономия: ₽535.70 (скидка 25%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Works!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2416342 Jul 10, 2012

Best product for prostate issues.

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2972658 Aug 21, 2013

Have taken faithfully for several years. It definitely works for me, and is the only natural remedy for enlarged prostate that has worked for me. I take one capsule in the morning and two in the evening.

Helped me a lot

Отзыв оставлен danarm Dec 10, 2013

I have chronic prostatitis which I have treated many months with antibiotics and alpha-blockers, with mixed success (the condition continues). This product has helped me a lot and has made a significant improvement to the quality of my life by reducing symptoms. Also, I have tested other products and no other product has proven to be as good. Wish it also contained Resveratrol and Pomegranate in effective doses. Resveratrol and Pomegranate help prevent prostate cancer. This is why, in addition to this product, I also take those separately. I have tested many products for my prostate and this has the best results.

No Effect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3215816 Aug 07, 2012

Used for five months. Has had no effect on problem.

Life Extension Ultra Natural Prostate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1112223 May 14, 2012

Very pleased with the product.

Позиции 1-5 из 9