Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

K2

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 26, 2013

Nails reacting - still unsure (I am alergic to stearic acid - still testing their label/honesty. Let you know.)

MK-7 only seemed to work better for me

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

My first experience with vitamin K supplementation was Jarrow's K2 MK-7, and that actually seemed to have a better effect, at least on my teeth. My teeth felt glossy and hard, whereas with this one, I notice no discernible difference from normal. Others have reported the opposite experience, which is why I decided to try this too - but it does not work so well for me, so I will go back to K2 MK-7. Might be worthwhile for you to try both to see which one you prefer. Take it with vitamin D to reduce (the risk of) atherosclerosis and put calcium in the bones where it belongs.

it good.