RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽955.19

₽1,274.02

Экономия: ₽318.83 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Pomegranate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1858703 Aug 26, 2009

I take this because it is supposed to be good for old people. I take this and a bunch of other stuff, and for some reason, maybe partly pomegranate, I am healthier at 73 than I was at 53. I mean really markedly healthier.

Excellent health imporvement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Jan 30, 2010

My gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. I take 2 x 1. My last few dental exams have gone really well. I wished they sell it in larger capacity bottles such as 120 Veggi Caps. or larger. I further noticed my Prostate is getting better as I have less night trips.

Works great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2156188 Jun 17, 2010

Helped to stabilise my husband's blood pressure within safe parameters. Previously, it was a little on the high side and fluctuated a bit even though he is on blood pressure medication.

LEX-95603

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1944515 Mar 05, 2008

This product seems to help me feel replenished.

Awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3327349 Aug 12, 2010

These give you the benefits without the sugar or calories. Also, not hard on the stomach. I will be getting thses from now on.

high concentration

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1508866 May 01, 2008

This is the most powerful, one-a-day pomegranate extract available (that I've seen). I give it to my wife everyday. That's the highest complement I can give a product.

LEF Pomegranate Extract Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2633229 Dec 11, 2009

These were recommended by my husband's physician for his prostate condition.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I'd rather take the capsules instead of drinking the juice.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2364344 Sep 28, 2009

Pomegranates have shown many health benefits and have a long history back to ancient Greek, Roman and Biblical times.

Just perfect.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1513028 Jan 19, 2009

It is so easy to take these capsules instead of buying the bottles of liquid pomegrante of different qualities. These are of good quality and so easy to take.

Quality & value I can trust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1519193 Oct 12, 2007

This brand of D-3 recommended by leading prostate cancer physician following UCLA study supporting effectiveness in PCa.

Позиции 1-10 из 20