Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Life Extension, Pomegranate Extract Capsules, 30 Veggie Caps

руб 513.76
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Pomegranate

Posted by Reviewer1858703 on Aug 26, 2009

I take this because it is supposed to be good for old people. I take this and a bunch of other stuff, and for some reason, maybe partly pomegranate, I am healthier at 73 than I was at 53. I mean really markedly healthier.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Jun 17, 2010

Helped to stabilise my husband's blood pressure within safe parameters. Previously, it was a little on the high side and fluctuated a bit even though he is on blood pressure medication.

Excellent health imporvement

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jan 30, 2010

My gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. I take 2 x 1. My last few dental exams have gone really well. I wished they sell it in larger capacity bottles such as 120 Veggi Caps. or larger. I further noticed my Prostate is getting better as I have less night trips.

LEX-95603

Posted by Reviewer1944515 on Mar 05, 2008

This product seems to help me feel replenished.

Пожаловаться

I'd rather take the capsules instead of drinking the juice.

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on Sep 28, 2009

Pomegranates have shown many health benefits and have a long history back to ancient Greek, Roman and Biblical times.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »