Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Extension, Улучшенный Фукодиан, 60 вегетарианских капсул

$27.00
$36.00
руб 1661.92
Экономия: $9.00 (скидка 25%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Helping me fight Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1053647 May 17, 2013

After My NHL started to return after my second Stem cell transplant I felt I was running out of treatment options. I then read about Fucoidan and how it was a highly rated cancer treatment, although not offered as a conventional treatment. I started taking Fucoidan 2 capsules twice a day and within six weeks all my symptoms had gone and my energy was back to normal. I have tried various makes of Fucoidan and have found "Life Extension" the best. I have been taking this now for ten months and I am more than happy with the results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Life Extension Fucoidan

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1015224 Feb 15, 2012

Have used Fucoidan for a while now and can honestly say it's one of the best supplements for protecting the liver..... and possibly more. A definite recommend.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works too well!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2799640 Mar 21, 2012

I was taking 2 capsules/day. My mold symtoms got a lot worse because the toxic die off, due to the rapid destruction of the fungi was circulating back into my bloodstream. This is good news. I am taking 1/day now to slow down the mold removal. I will increase my dose after a couple of months hoping that the die off toxins won't bother me as much. The product really works!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fucoidan use and side effects

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2660315 Mar 04, 2012

Appears to help me lose weight and belly fat, when combined with walking and dietary starch limitation. Also frequency of skin cancer lesions(basel cell carcinoma) seems to be slowed down considerably. Have been using products with fucoidan for over 3 years now, with no perceived problems.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2133762 Oct 02, 2011

Only fucoidan that is extracted from mekabu.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »