Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Life Extension, Улучшенный Фукодиан, 60 вегетарианских капсул

руб 947.23
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Helping me fight Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Posted by Reviewer1053647 on May 17, 2013

After My NHL started to return after my second Stem cell transplant I felt I was running out of treatment options. I then read about Fucoidan and how it was a highly rated cancer treatment, although not offered as a conventional treatment. I started taking Fucoidan 2 capsules twice a day and within six weeks all my symptoms had gone and my energy was back to normal. I have tried various makes of Fucoidan and have found "Life Extension" the best. I have been taking this now for ten months and I am more than happy with the results.

Works too well!

Posted by Reviewer2799640 on Mar 21, 2012

I was taking 2 capsules/day. My mold symtoms got a lot worse because the toxic die off, due to the rapid destruction of the fungi was circulating back into my bloodstream. This is good news. I am taking 1/day now to slow down the mold removal. I will increase my dose after a couple of months hoping that the die off toxins won't bother me as much. The product really works!

Life Extension Fucoidan

Posted by Reviewer1015224 on Feb 15, 2012

Have used Fucoidan for a while now and can honestly say it's one of the best supplements for protecting the liver..... and possibly more. A definite recommend.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Oct 02, 2011

Only fucoidan that is extracted from mekabu.

Optimized Fucoidan

Posted by 5447394394875550333 on Jun 11, 2012

This product is a very good value... I ahave been consuming Fucoidan for more than 5 years. Until recently I have been taking a less expensive form of Fucoidan, but realized by buying the Optimized Fucoidan from iHerb.com I am getting more value for my money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »