Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Extension, Neuro-Mag, магний L-треонат, 90 капсул в растительной оболочке

$30.00
$40.00
руб 1512.96
Экономия: $10.00 (скидка 25%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 28

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Best Mg I've ever used!

29 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1894969 Feb 05, 2012

This Mg is great! I'm a naturopath and I have tried so many different kinds of Mg. This one really induces a sense of calm, balance and helps prepare me for a solid sleep through the night. This was all within a few days that I noticed this change. It's been about 3 weeks now and neck/muscle pain has also gone :) Very happy with this product. Thank you :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Magnesium on the market

21 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1825115 Feb 16, 2012

I have tried many of the Magnesiums on the market, and this is by far the best. You can almost feel it making its way through the brain. Have recommended this to many - a complete relaxer, and takes me right off to sleep every time :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Thoughts

19 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 144years Aug 04, 2012

I don't know what I can attribute to magnesium-l-threonate, but I am taking it from the simple point of fact that a) most people are deficient in magnesium and b) ordinary magnesium does not cross the blood brain barrier so well. Studies done on rats show remarkable results, and from what I have heard, both magnesium and threonate are perfectly safe. Human clinical trial is on its way. And as a side note: magnesium in the brain is very important, not only for the memory, but for the functioning of an entire organ. Chances are, you got too much calcium, too little magnesium. 144years.info

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Not Feeling The Big Promises Here

17 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2022704 Oct 08, 2012

Over priced and I don't feel any change at all after 3 months on this. Shame is, after reading the company promises I was really looking forward to my saturation point on this supplement. Never happened. Glorified magnesium supplement with a fancy name.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent format of magesium

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2678236 May 23, 2012

I am magnesium deficient and have tried many different forms and so far this is the best one for me to use, even though I cannot get sufficient into the body (problem with the body absorbing/processing it) I also have problems with excipients and unfortunately there are excipients in here. So far this is still the best mg for me to use.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 28

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »