Ваша корзина пуста

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good value for a great product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен coldpig Apr 01, 2009

This is the best GTE capsule I have found so far with the highest amounts of GTE, polyphenols, EGCG, etc. Lightly caffeinated... didn't make me jumpy or sleepless at all. I would buy this again.

Пожаловаться

Good product at a fair price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2316335 Jan 07, 2009

This green tea seems to works for me. I was able to maintain my wait 3 kg lower (from 98 to 95) and I think that LEF's green tea helped me with this.

Good product, good price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994761 Jan 07, 2010

This is a good product. The concentration is hard to find in other products. The price is good.

Review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274905 Nov 28, 2011

Excellent product.

Happy customer

Отзыв оставлен 4719244960615101148 Nov 09, 2014

This is one of my can't-live-without products. I have been taking this for quite some time and have found there is no irritation or negatives what-so-ever. I take this product to aid in general health and will continue to do so well into the future.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »