Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It works

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3255962 Nov 12, 2010

I had a very enlarged blood vessel in my neck (left side), which actually hurt to touch. Within weeks of taking Life Extension Low Dose K2, I noticed it had reduced in size. I have now been taking it for over 1 1/4 years (1 twice a day). The diameter of that blood vessel has halved and it does not hurt to touch any more. It makes me wonder how much bone tissue had been lining my blood vessels. I would say it has contributed to preventing my early demise..I am 53 going on 54yrs.

Life Extension, Vitamin K-2, 45 mcg, 90 Softgels

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness Jul 08, 2010

High quality, low dose; vitamin K-2 from dietary sources may reduce the build up of calcium in arteries that leads to hardening of the blood vessels, says a new study. Animal studies with vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 show a dramatic prevention of typical bone loss biochemistry that is associated with the aging process.

Great product, price & service

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2001125 Feb 08, 2011

Dr Oz swears by this, don't bother with any other K variant, this is the gold standard. iherb continues to provide the best in product quality, competitive price & excellent delivery service, thanks!

Good Product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain Apr 14, 2013

This product seems of the highest quality however I have now purchased the Super K with K2 formulation from Life Extension. Life Extension and Thorne Research are companies I trust and are always high quality products without any fillers and expedients like Magnesium stereate which are toxic to the liver. I just think from my research that if you supplement with Vitamin D which I do (and I think most people should) then you need a higher dose of Vitamin K2 than this product supplies which is why I've moved to the Super K supplement and will not give this product a 5 star rating. Vitamin K2 is required along with Vitamin D, Calcium and other minerals to help your bones stay strong as you age. Of course some weight bearing exercise (running, weight training etc) is also a great help but K2 helps the calcium to go where it's needed in the bones rather then be directed in the soft tissue and do damage to the body. I highly recommend everyone read about the benefit of K2 and start using this supplement in your daily regime but I'd suggest a higher dose than this.

Low Dose K2

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4949931180143015639 Oct 30, 2012

Fantastic service from iherb. I take the low dose Vitamin K2 in the hope it will remove some of the calcium from my arteries and love the tiny capsules.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »