RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽738.90

₽985.20

Экономия: ₽246,30 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2662503 мар 06, 2011

Hard to rate, no difference noticed.

Forskolin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1009285 авг 19, 2011

I'm not sure whether this is doing anything. It's suppost to help cellular function, so maybe it's working, but just isn't noticable.

Always tired.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2640542 сен 14, 2011

I haven't used the product long enough to have a realistic opinion. I am hoping to get some relief from the tired feeling I have even when I have had 8 hours of sleep at night.

Balanced blood sugar

Отзыв оставлен 4942480396765914911 июл 11, 2013

Especially at dinner time

Jury still out.

Отзыв оставлен 4860316257507940153 июн 26, 2012

Been a few weeks and not sure if I see any real improvement in energy, metabolism or anything else. May need a little more time.

Good brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2278478 дек 28, 2011

This is probably a good product, but I can't take Coleus anymore because it gives me heartburn.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not such a miraculous product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2674520 янв 19, 2012

I got forskolin because its supposed benefits for asthma, high blood pressure and glaucoma conditions. When I heard about the product I was very happy, given I suffer in a moderate way of the 3 previously indicated diseases. After a month of taking a pill every morning before my breakfast I should say I did not evidenced any effect at all. Only some extra cramps in my back I hope are not a side effect of the product. I do not know what a longer treatment would do for me, so I will keep taking it until I finish all the pills.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Be aware of unwanted effects

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2738597 апр 30, 2012

The product was well packed and in perfect condition. The delivery didn't take long. I took the tablets according to the manufacturer's recomendations - on empty stomach. I felt nearly instant pain in the stomach with severe heart burn. It took 3days the unwanted effects to disapear. I tried taking the tablets after food and they were better tolerated. I presume if you have sensitive stomach stay away from this product.

no difference

Отзыв оставлен 4749284882720882555 июл 09, 2012

i havent seen any results from the forskolin yet. i thought i should see something by now. nope nothing.

Meh

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2453856 сен 21, 2012

Not too impressed with this stuff. In fact, I've already forgotten why I bought it. It also has unpleasant drug interactions so I shouldn't really be taking it along with my asthma meds. Oh well, waste of money on that one. Oh yeah, one strange side effect is that you get really HOT. It literally feels like a hot flash and I'm not even at that point in my life yet...

Позиции 41-50 из 55