RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,662.87

₽2,217.16

Экономия: ₽554.29 (скидка 25%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2549798 Jul 25, 2014

helpful for dry eyes

hopeful

Отзыв оставлен 5326685627161597212 Apr 30, 2014

Still reviewing the product, my boyfriend has been using it for a month now - hoping to clear/reduce significantly the cataract formation by the end of three months.

My mum likes this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2534376 Sep 17, 2012

My mum is a big fan of these drops. She reminds me to put them in on a regular basis.

Optimistic!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1598869 Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1996243 Dec 13, 2011

It irritated my eyes, but very good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Life Extension Brite eyes lll.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026534 Oct 18, 2011

Very pleased with the product. Results are as promised. Slight stinging after the drops are administered to the eye but well worth the pain.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I believe this is a good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1423024 Nov 27, 2009

I think these drops are very expensive, however I did find an almost immediate noticeable visual improvement for my 'beginning cataracts'... iHerb's price is equal to many other popular companies.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Bright Eyes III

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2125756 Nov 24, 2009

Life Extension's Brite Eyes III help my eyes and eyesight by fighting free radicals and desolving congestion around my eyes. I have allergies and the NAC contained in these drops help sooth the redness and itching also. I use this product every day and reccomend it to anybody that has eye related problems.

Good Choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1482980 Sep 17, 2009

The formula matched what we wanted. The price was better than the imported brands we'd gotten before. The delivery time was good. Whether or not it will be effective will not be known immediately, but there is a good possibility it will work. It is certainly a better solution than cataract surgery sometime in the future.

Help for the cataracts.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1138366 Apr 26, 2009

I have used this for my cataracts, and I do see clearer when I use them, I don't know that they have helped, but to me they work well, have been putting off the cataract surgery for 3 years and continue to use the drops, seems to help with the foggy look. I am still able to thread a needle after 3 years.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным