Life Extension, Оптимизированный экстракт ашвагандха, 60 капсул

руб 267.34
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Very helpful in dealing with extreme stress

Posted by Reviewer2568734 From California on Jun 04, 2012

I was told this plant strengthens stress hormones; translated it means "strength of a horse." I was a little skeptical, but having experienced a major life transition and associated depression/anxiety, the stress I was under made me willing to try anything. I've always been sensitive with stressful situations, and I have to say I am coping much better than I was before taking this. I should note I've found this brand superior to other brands (brands also sold on this site!). Truth be told despite my current stress I feel like I'm standing taller and ready to tackle anything. Really not sure if it's placebo or something else, but I'm ordering 2 more bottles...

Sharpens memory

Posted by Reviewer3163714 From Australia on Mar 28, 2012

Once again I am grateful to have my Doctor recommend Ashwagandha to support my memory. It makes considerable difference to attack memory loss. I am very gratehul. Lois

ashwaghanda

Posted by Reviewer1134036 From Australia on Jun 28, 2010

have been using product for quite some time it helps with my concentration and tiredness

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2618534 From Netherlands on Sep 29, 2012

Works fast. I'm feeling very well with this product, even when taking 1 a day instead of 2. I have more mental energy, less stressfeelings and less brain fog. Good product for fighting against adrenal fatigue.

helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2072990 From Florida on Dec 20, 2011

You need to take these about a half hour before desired sleep time. i have found that I am sleeping better through the night, and if I do wake up, and I roll over and fall back asleep better!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »