| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
您的购物车是空的
不过这并不是必须如此。
继续购物。

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Extension, Оптимизированный экстракт ашвагандха, 60 капсул

$7.50
$10.00
Экономия: $2.50 (скидка 25%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 41 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 25

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Very helpful in dealing with extreme stress

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2568734 Jun 04, 2012

I was told this plant strengthens stress hormones; translated it means "strength of a horse." I was a little skeptical, but having experienced a major life transition and associated depression/anxiety, the stress I was under made me willing to try anything. I've always been sensitive with stressful situations, and I have to say I am coping much better than I was before taking this. I should note I've found this brand superior to other brands (brands also sold on this site!). Truth be told despite my current stress I feel like I'm standing taller and ready to tackle anything. Really not sure if it's placebo or something else, but I'm ordering 2 more bottles...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

AWESOME

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618534 Sep 29, 2012

Works fast. I'm feeling very well with this product, even when taking 1 a day instead of 2. I have more mental energy, less stressfeelings and less brain fog. Good product for fighting against adrenal fatigue.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sharpens memory

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3163714 Mar 28, 2012

Once again I am grateful to have my Doctor recommend Ashwagandha to support my memory. It makes considerable difference to attack memory loss. I am very gratehul. Lois

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

helps me sleep

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2072990 Dec 20, 2011

You need to take these about a half hour before desired sleep time. i have found that I am sleeping better through the night, and if I do wake up, and I roll over and fall back asleep better!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

ashwaghanda

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1134036 Jun 28, 2010

have been using product for quite some time it helps with my concentration and tiredness

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 25

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »