RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,393.60

₽4,810.74

Экономия: ₽1,417.14 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

No more oops I forgot with my Memory Upgrade II!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2192029 Nov 15, 2007

The MEMORY UPGRADE II drink is awesome! My whole family uses it and I can attest to the fact that it really works! I have problems with my short term memory due to a terrible car accident and since I've been taking MEMORY UPGRADE II it has helped me immensely to where I am able to focus more on things without forgetting what I was doing....!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2222565 Oct 03, 2008

I've used this for more than 15 years and will continue to until they won't let me.

memory upgrade II

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2795078 Aug 27, 2015

Unfortunately, this stuff went gummy. I'm still using it, and it seems to taste all right, but it's supposed to be a powder, and was a powder. I didn't leave the lid off, or expose it to moisture. I was careful to tighten the lid after use. But it got quite gummy anyway, and takes a bit of force to scoop up a glob of it with a spoon or a fork. Let me know if I shouldn't be using it in its current condition. I suppose the ingredients are still there, but they may have changed in some way due to the transformation from a powder to a glob.

Awesome Product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1099759 Nov 29, 2009

I've been taking this product for about 6 months now, every night before bed, and I've had great results. I've been using it as part of a weight loss regimen. I train with weights three times a week and I feel much healthier and have gotten much leaner. I will be taking this product as long as I can afford it.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1808814 Mar 20, 2011

I have used the product for several years. I take it in the morning and at lunch. It prevents me from tiring in the afternoon at work. Iherb is a great company to buy products from. I have never had any problems and I like the sale prices. Thanks for a great company.

Life Enhancement, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2081312 Dec 08, 2008

helps my memory and keep going all day.

GREAT VALUE AND PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3095763 Jul 31, 2009

I have used this formulation for 14 years now and will continue to as it is so important to my memory, focus and attention to detail in my work. Great value in the Kilogram size too.

Memory help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3054771 Dec 07, 2008

Very good,The B Vitamins give me vivid dreams if taken before bedtime

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2166370 Apr 30, 2008

This product is excelent and lives up to its name!

Good Formulation