Впервые в iHerb?!

Life Enhancement, Memory Upgrade II, 2 lbs 11 oz (1232 g)

руб 2100.55
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No more oops I forgot with my Memory Upgrade II!!!

Posted by Reviewer2192029 on Nov 15, 2007

The MEMORY UPGRADE II drink is awesome! My whole family uses it and I can attest to the fact that it really works! I have problems with my short term memory due to a terrible car accident and since I've been taking MEMORY UPGRADE II it has helped me immensely to where I am able to focus more on things without forgetting what I was doing....!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2222565 on Oct 03, 2008

I've used this for more than 15 years and will continue to until they won't let me.

Life Enhancement, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw

Posted by Reviewer2081312 on Dec 08, 2008

helps my memory and keep going all day.

GREAT VALUE AND PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3095763 on Jul 31, 2009

I have used this formulation for 14 years now and will continue to as it is so important to my memory, focus and attention to detail in my work. Great value in the Kilogram size too.

Memory help

Posted by Reviewer3054771 on Dec 07, 2008

Very good,The B Vitamins give me vivid dreams if taken before bedtime

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »