Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Liddell, Vital Age Defiance, Спрей для полости рта, 1.0 жидких унции (30 мл)

руб 1085.24
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (25)

really works

Posted by Reviewer1541950 on Jan 09, 2010

I had been taking a much more expensive "HGH" formula for 3 months and decided to try this homeopathic one. The results are like night and day! This one really has juiced my metabolism and I started losing weight naturally right away.

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Mar 15, 2011

Love this product. I tried it several years ago, and liked it then. Forgot about it for a while and now have tried it again. It seems to take longer to see the differences now that I'm older, 49, than when I was 39. But after 3 weeks I started to see some weight loss without changing anything, my skin looks better, may pores have become smaller, my face looks younger and glowing. I also feel more energetic.

HGH Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1723841 on Nov 28, 2007

I have found that this stimulates the production of more HGH resulting in stronger nails, bones, and skin. Hair growth is enhanced and stimulated. I am convinced that this is making me more healthy, more energetic and I can expect more longevity.

Love this HGH

Posted by Reviewer1967108 on Dec 10, 2010

I am 52 and a runner. But ever since I went through menopause my energy level has been really low. But thanks to this HGH, I run with my husky in the mornings (4-5 miles) and do a dance class with my Wii every evening and feel GREAT!!!!!!

HGH is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3262313 on Jun 08, 2010

I had been taking this for a few months and ran out. I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference if I just waited a few weeks to order it. By the third week I was tired all of the time and my skin was starting to dry back up severely. I got my new shipment and within a week I was back to my old self. I love it!