RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,682.76

₽2,192.00

Экономия: ₽509.24 (скидка 23%)

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1140694 Nov 01, 2008

I believe that Lewis Labs makes the best Brewer's Yeast anywhere. I hope that it will always be available because it has helped me to enjoy excellent health for the past 8 years. Sharon

best brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2486064 Nov 06, 2008

Mild taste & a powerhouse of nutrients. A great source of beta glucan, an important immune system supplement.

Best Tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1951675 Nov 25, 2008

My husband and I mix this product with other ingredients to make a smoothie that we have been drinking for breakfast for about 10 years. It is the best tasting yeast I have found. IHerb sell it for the best price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Simply The Best Brewer's Yeast On The Market!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1238034 Mar 06, 2009

I researched all the brewer's yeast products. This is the top of the list for quality and taste!

Protein supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2404898 Feb 04, 2009

This product is added to my oatmeal, cereals, meatloaf. It helps with my IBS and provides extra protein without dealing with whey sensitivity.

Super Food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2884447 Apr 29, 2009

Better than swallowing another pill ... Brewers Yeast is a healthy way to get lots of good vitamins. It's easy to add to soups, cereals, smoothies, etc. It tastes good and it's a great value at iherb.

Clean and pure ingredients

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922162 Feb 27, 2012

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A Wonderful Nutritional Supplement.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2978147 Mar 13, 2009

I've taken some form of Brewer's yeast for years and I've used it as additional source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. This brand has a rather pleasnt taste and was a very good value for the money. I will purchase again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great form of Vitamin Bs - plus!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3242654 Apr 18, 2010

This product really lives up to the hype - tastes great, dissolves easily and has given me none of the mold-type allergy problems I've had with other brewer's yeast products. A1.

brewers yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3271685 Mar 15, 2011

My friend who has an aversion to brewers yeast had found your brewers yeast highly recommended as it did not contain the usual taste found in other yeast that she has used, I can only say it is the best we have used and when this product is finished expect our order to come through, thanking you, don wreford, Australia.

Позиции 1-10 из 54